Fun fact

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 292
i never noticed this before...but in the movie the fast and the furious, vin disel has 2 type S on his car... lol street banger... they could afford anybetter?

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 494
2 fast 2 furious they got kicker the other one looked like a um dunno i forgot how it looked

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 429
i'd noticed that before too... i was highly dissapointed. Not to say that RX-7 isnt sweet.. (and i'm not even an import kinda guy) but yeah, come on, type S? lol.

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 498
u no they had three of each main car one was cosmetic another was just for sound and the last was for stunts and sht

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 430
yeah i heard that too.. and you would think that they could put a really nice system in the one for cosmetic or sound and then just use it for that shot.. but nope.

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 499
and in the 2nd one u only see the system for like a sec they should have like 30 min with tite systems

the 3rd one was awsome except how they put a jap engine in american car wtf

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 309
lol... i tought the admin deleted this thread... i heard that they used like 3 cars for the main ones too. but also all the cars that are o the race were from actual street racers

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3749
i guarantee its for weight purposes.
every little bit of weight matters in racing.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 593
That info is on the DVD of the movie in both films. I knew that before I seen the "extra footage", "commentary", "The Making Of", "Stunts", etc. Just watch the extra stuff on the DVD for more info on the movies. I personally didn't see this as a surprise, but thats just me. JMO

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 531
i like those movies lol

yall see tokyo drift?

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 819
^^^ya but i liked the first 2 better. i think they should make one that has paul walker and vin desil again

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 501
the next one possibly will have deisal in it and im pretty sure paul walka will be in it some were that movies sold out eva time i used ta work 4 a movie theatre
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us