OT: one thing i hate

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 596
one thing that irritates the piss out of me is when i try to tell my friends about digital designs setups or an RE setup and then they start sayin how it would suck compared to their buddys "power acoustic subs that are loud as fawk" doesnt that make you just wanna slap the fucc out of them

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 888
X2^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i have a 15" destroyer and a soon to be orion 2500d and this kid called RE a "crappy off-name brnd" and ..(this is the best part) tells me his 2 12" duals in his custom chrome bandpass will owne my crappy system (i think u know which duals im talkin bout..its the pakage that u can get from bestbuy for like 150 for everything) its just sad...

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 , VR1000D 15= overcomp...

Post Number: 1808
dd and re sux compared to my friends xplode setup he is loud as fawk

Silver Member

Post Number: 597
yeah, ive had a very similar scenario. all the noobs love their chromed out bling bling audiobahn/dual junkshit subwoofers...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4118
I would think the best part would come when you guys show them what's up. The "priceless" looks on their faces to me would be worth holding my tongue.

Silver Member

Post Number: 599
yeah dude those Xplod's ARE loud as FAWK, i broke two windshields with one 12

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3949
video camera that sh1t...itll be priceless to see over and over and over and over and over again....just sit there and when your chillin with them, pull out the camera and just watch it and rub it in their face...lol

Silver Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 123
i read the review on a RE XXX 12 man i was really impressed i want to hear one

Silver Member

Post Number: 607
i would love nothing more than to put two 06 18" re XXX woofers in my possesion

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1572
i just want a couple 12s and i would be happy! 15's preferably though

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10829
dont say nothing & just let ur subs do the talking .......}

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3546
yeah man xplode subs on 2400max watts man is loud as hell

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1840
I finally have a story like this.. kinda. So I saw an old friend last night and he pulled up. When he got out of his little dinky car he told a group of my friends and I "you wanna hear this slap?" So me being a car audio fanatic automatically went over there because I thought he was being serious. (Turns out he was) and I asked him what he had and he said it was 1 12" but he didn't know the brand. So he pops the hatch and turns it up and it was the most pathetic "sub" I ever heard. I decided not to make fun of him because he is a good guy and he was being serious about it "slappin." End of story.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us