2005 XXX

Bronze Member
Username: Gaige99

Post Number: 24
I bought them YAY they should be in sometime in the next couple of days.. any suggestions on amp/amps and box design for the 2 12's. they will be in a tahoe

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3114
subs up ports back thats the way i like to smack... yeah, i have no rap future haha. definetly port them. talk to some people that have owned them as to what size and tune of the enclosure. amps.... how much you got? lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
LOL a little ludacris there? i don't want to drop more than maybe 500 i was looking at the orion 2500 but iv heard people putting alot more on xxx's and i want it to be LOUD

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3118
well, you arent going to get any more amp than a orion 2500d for 500$. for 3000w your going to need to spend more money.. maybe this? i dont know much about it. id definetly get the ebay waranty is possible. http://cgi.ebay.com/SOUNDSTREAM-PICASSO-PCA3500D-3500-WATT-MONO-AMP-NEW-06_W0QQi temZ250044502434QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1574
do you have money for electrical upgrades, your gonna need a new alt and batteries for 2500 watts

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
yeah i have a h0 alt. and i can get another bat. and cap. if needed.. can the xxx's take that amp daily

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3124
they are 1600w rms arent they? and you could run that amp on a single xxx if you just tune it correctly. so if you want, you could tune it to put out 3000w rms.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
awesome man i a appreciate it im going to check into the amp and see if anybody knows anything about it and then hopefully buy tonight. by the what do you think about the xxx's

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 250
great performing woofer... HEAVY...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us