Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 629
Any update on those deals with Mick?

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1456
At least one of my amps should be coming tomorrow. At least I hope. :-)

Micks a good guy, he will make it right if something goes wrong, even if it isn't his fault.

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 571
He's been busy. I didn't realize he was involved with so many people. Only time will tell. I still can't figure out why the board deleted the entire thread. Makes you wanna... Upload

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 572
To the board, not Mick^^^

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 354
^^thats hilarious, and im glad to see mick came thro, i figured he would.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1458
I think it is because the rules say that you can't make a thread with all caps in the title. Glad to see that we have such a dedicated admin crew here to thwart the evil schemeing cyber terrorists with broken caps lock keys!

A round of appluase for the admins!

BTW, if a admin is reading this, you MIGHT want to delete the thread with p0rn in it. Just a suggestion. :-)

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 573
Me thinks the gods were listening...

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

Post Number: 1210
I've got another guy saying he hasn't recieved his package.. he ordered an amp kit and LOC.
It's stressing me out because almost every order I've gotten from the people on this forum, the people haven't recieved :-(

Makes me want to look deeper into the shipping of each package.

Chauncey, if you see this, I went ahead and put the paperwork through for the refund of the money order. They said I should recieve a refund within a week, but generally less than 3 business days, via the parcel post to my home. When I recieve it I'll let you know and I'll go ahead and send it back out with a different courier, and faster shipping.

Logan, I got another amp today, it's kinda scratched up but it doesn't look too bad.. I'm going to test it out tomorrow at which point I'll let you know how it went.

Andrew Z., I'll ship you another pack of wires with a LOC.. this might take a little more time because I need to order another LOC, usually less than a week from them to me.

Isaac W., Your x1001 will definately be there before Friday.. as for the 404m, it's got me baffled.. but I will make it right if it doesn't get to you. The post office said "we can't track a package you didn't purchase delivery confirmation for".. so I don't know what I can do except refund you, or wait... we'll work it out if it comes to that, hopefully it's there tomorrow.

Chad Lee, your check hasn't cleared yet.. soon, hopefully?

As for everyone else, from now on purchases go through ebay only and will only be sent with delivery confirmation, sign on delivery and insurance.. at least when buying from me. (my ebay 100% positive feedback should speak for itself)

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 12
well i dont think anybody is gonna be buying from you anytime soon youre a bad businessman no one got anything lol how could that happen to only the people on this forum? lmao good lck

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 578
Here we go....Upload

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1858
GO AWAY JAMES BONGO!!!! you dont know mick

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 579
Let's get him...Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1211
I don't know why I'm having so much trouble getting packages to people.. but I know I've never had this kind of problem before..

I don't think you're in a position to judge me James Bongo.. you don't even know me.

Logan, here are a couple of pics of the amp..

Upload
Upload
Upload

Ignore the date stamps.. I have yet to learn to set it correctly :\

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 630
Sweet!A scratched up amp.What a deal.You have to love getting the run around.Even if you have good intentions Mick...you are still extremely unreliable.You seem like a good guy though.Oh well good luck in resolving EVERYTHING.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1212
For the heck of it.. here are a couple of other amps I sold recently.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1213
Thanks for that.. I hope it helped your inner self feel better.. because again, my social status doesn't rely on people like you, Rob.

Unreliable? If that were true, would I waste my time helping people out? Especially when from my end everything has been shipped successfully? I never gave any sort of warranty or guarentee that USPS or UPS would deliver the packages, and it's not technically my problem. I'm doing this to help, not because I care what people like you think :-)

So, in short, you're wasting strength and time on typing because your comments only make me laugh, buddy :-)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1681
Mick how much you looking for that Kicker? Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1214
I'm actually sending it to Logan as a replacement for the one that was lost in the mail.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 631
Well if I've made you laugh then my time was well spent.Glad I could humor you.It really doesn't take me much time to type although it does consume most of my strength which makes me really tired and I wanna go to bed :-) One last thing though...if the things you are sending out are getting lost in the shipping doesn't that make you unreliable,for not getting the product to the customer?When are you gonna pop Paul's subs or are they installed in your vehicle or did you sell them?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1215
Actually, good question on Paul's subs, I've included a picture of what I've done with one of them, the other two are sitting in the closet still until I'll have time to wire them up for destruction.

Rob, I would never install those low-end mid-bass woofers in my car, you're a riot, man :-).. I've also included a picture of my current subs, so you can understand why they would never make it for my personal use.

My subs
Upload
My amp
Upload

I plan to hit mid-150s at cardboard wars next spring!! (J/K)
Upload

Another pic of the sub..
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1216
Forgot to mention, I'll be hooking that visonik up to my amp in it's "custom" box :-)

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 632
Oh...you have been busy haven't you?Oooh so sexy :-) How much for the cap?If I send you payment now can I expect it by christmas as a gift to myself?

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 581
For the record, I pity the fool who would use my old Visonik subs. They were partialy blown when I sent them. No great loss there. If Mick were to sell them, it would only backfire on him anyway. THEY WERE PIECES OF COW DOODY.... So it cost me $15 to send them. So what. I'm havin' fun. If he blows them and shows a vid, awesome!!!! If not, a little lesson learned. Seeing as he responded, we'll see the vid, I'm 90% sure of it. They were taking up space in my gameroom anyway. They were used Visonik's, and they're worth........well,.... you know....

Upload

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 582
OOHH, we're going to have fun now, BABY!Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1217
You'll see the video.. I just need time to do it.. and right now I'm pretty busy during the day, and at night it's not a good idea to be out in the trunk of my car with a video camera and subs.. I'm not too comfortable with that.

Sometime, hopefully soon, I'll get it done.. until then they're collecting dust in my closet, and the other one is collecting dust in my living room.

Oh, and Rob.. no sale on my distribution block.. I'm going to need it someday when I finally get around to installing my 1/0awg.

Silver Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 583
I'm a little...UploadSo be sure to keep us updated......

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 634
Damn..that sucks that you have so little time that you can't even install 1/0awg, it only takes about 10 minutes or so :-( Goodluck with all that stuff you have to do/sort out/fix.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1218
Rob, you don't make sense. Go to hell :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2164
hahah this treead is hilarious,

how some dude tryin to prove that makin busines with someone that u dont even know its bad. and the other dude tryin to pull his reputation up again even if its turned to ashes already.

all i have to say its WOW.

im eve afraid to do busines over the internet now.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 635
^Exactly my point.Oh...and Mick,I'll see you there:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1219
Amp will be shipped to Logan, refund will be given to Chauncey.

Since I never agreed to any specific timeline, priority will be given to in-person transactions, ebay and work.

Have a good one

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1859
thanks Mick.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6958
I am glad to see you making a attempt to make things right. That is nice of you. I hope everything works out for Logan, Chad, and Chauncey.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7260
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6311
well james i don't have a problem. the money hasn't cleared so mick can't ship the amp yet.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6973
you sending bad check's again Chad? lol:-) j/k

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

WASSUPUSA

Post Number: 6314
yeah you got me man.

no seriously though since its out of state transaction its taking a little longer. it usually takes around 3 - 5 days to clear.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6975
I know man I was just busting your ball's:-)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1684
Well if the other KX1200 shows up let me know, I don't care that the end caps are scratched, I have 4 sets of them I am not using anyways. Polo.. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us