IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1571
http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/AscendantAudio/assassin12.1.wmv
Direct link to my RoE video...Enjoy...

I need to make a little better one though...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4391
nice. them things have nice excursion.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6055
nice man:-)

Hey CHad....... "The things"? lolol

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6056
I meant "Them things" lol man I F'ed it all up lolol

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1573
LMAO!

Not sure what you call it when the excursion goes (inward...reverse excursion maybe?). Can't remember, but I have a Yung Joc song that causes a lot of that very heavily, and they handle it really well too.

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 860
nice video. you should make one with late nite tip too.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6059
nice man glad you are happy:-)

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1575
Bumo!

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 252
young jock - "i know you see it". hits really hard

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1576
Got that song lol. And yea it does...BUMP!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4399
you know what i meant james. lol.

now tyler bounce some cds off the roof of your car. lol. or get a shot of your windshield cracking.

Bronze Member
Username: Bassiloveu

Post Number: 49
do the assasins get loud at all...what would be a good score??? 130-135???

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 456
assassins do get pretty loud especially considering they have excellent sq threwout all volumes...i dont know about db wise never had mine meterd

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 457
tyler how do you like them ported do they still maintain amazing sq?

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1577
They still sound great. I maxed out my Radio Shack SPL meter which goes to 126dB, and isn't very accurate anyways, but I have a friend who's got the SPL metering gear that hooks to a computer and such (not a termlab), but a pretty good one, so I'll have him meter it sometime...

I have all kinds of things that rattle lol. My enclosure actually moves around at times (it's not carpeted yet), when the bass is up. Windshield flexes, anything in the front seat bounces up and down, even my g/f! Haha, don't have one at the moment, but I thought it'd be entertaining. Actually, my front seats also move back and forth as well.

So I'm very pleased with them. Now if the weather would just go down to like 75-80 degrees so my Audiobahn A8000T wouldn't overheat after like an hour...

I've tried bouncing things off of my car, but it doesn't work that well. When we bought the car new in 2002, it had a sound dampening package in it. Which added to the total price of the car lol, but it makes it trickier when it comes to bouncing things on the outside. The most outside rattle I get is my license plate. Now inside...And when you're driving, you can feel the vibrations in the pedals and into your feet.

My rear view mirror keeps going from facing up, to facing down, and my side views shake like crazy too. So anything that isn't sound proofed, will vibrate hehe.

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1584
I keep bumping this so everyone can watch it hehehe...I know you would all do the same...!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4407
well if you are gonna keep bumping then i think we deserve more videos.

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1586
Well if I'm going to keep bumping and you deserve more videos, then I deserve another $900 JVC digital camcorder :P....

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1587
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=948773057&n =2
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=949684315&n =2

There's two partial videos of my home system...I'll get the second two to you guys later...

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 146
I need to get a video of me turning up my mojo and wathcing it pull the screws outta my box.... lol... thats nice!!

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1588
LMAO! That'd be funny to watch, I agree.

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 147
lol...I hate to do it too much though cause soon or later I will run outta wood to drill to..lol..its only 1 song that does it... but it sucks..lol...its wierd...u will be driving and u look at your sub and half of its out your like OMG...lol.. you put your hand around it and can feel screws...

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3512
What kind of wood are you using, Halter? haha

Tyler, those subs look nice, and good video quality too. I noticed you had your cam light on...it's a shame the camcorders can't capture the bass with their tiny mics!

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 630
ridin diry is da worst song u can ever play 4 a video song suxs theres no bass @ all get a new song that hits an lets c sum flex

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 631
Ridin Dirty***

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 148
Using MDF Board.. I shoulda double face plated but I just built a fast box cause I wanted to hear it and u know...hurried the project..when I get some more money around I am going to get a nice box..but lol..u know its still fun

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1590
SPD, the reason I used that song, was because, for one, it was around 11:30 PM...And I didn't want to cause TOO much havoc (no pun intended) that late at night, but didn't want to wait until morning.

Otherwise I would have used Late Nite Tip, Throw It Up, or Speakerboxxx Intro (Or something along those lines).

Some guy on MySpace said my subs sound like sh!t...That they sound distorted lol. What a moron, I had to explain to him about cam. mics hehehe.

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1591
People on MySpace HATE my system. All I've gotten is how much better Orion H2's and DD Audio subs are than Ascendant and how Ascendant is a "bandwagon" company...That came from someone who has RE subs (which are made with the same parts lmao)!

People are morons sometimes...

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 119
given thats a given

Bronze Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 66
how much are those assassians each

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1629
They were $75 each, but now they're back to $90. I don't know how long that sale will last either. After that they'll probably go back to the original price of $140 each...

Username: Gh0st_31

Brooksville, FL USA

Post Number: 5
I also have 2 assassins in a sealed box and damn. When i bought them people said they were strictly sq subs but not from what Ive heard. Definatly a sql woofer and gets so loud yet so precise.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us