WOW I like it better than a W6!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 488
Well I finally got to install my Stereo Integrity Mag 15. And I know everyone on here knows I use them and used the 12 alot and love it but man, I love the 15 even more!!!It is still a very accurate sub and has lots of output, lots of output. I barely have it turned up maybe 1/4 gain on the amp and 1/4 gain on the Coustic XM6 and no bass enhance or my EQ lowest setting is 63hz at +1db. Its quite amazing and fun to play with but the best thing about this, is this is probably the easiest sub I've used to blend into the rest of the soundstage! I wouldn't never have thought a 15 was easy to blend but this is. Its much easier to blend than the 12 i used. The 12 is awesome but it was hard to find that point where my output expectations and SQ matched what sounded good. This 15 is easy to blend and I love it. I'll give more details later but this sub is scary around the 32-40hz range.

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 250
ported or sealed? how much $$$ did it cost? could you compare it to any other subs(like eclipse titanium 15")?

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 251
oh, and post pics!!!

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2059
I take it I can take a listen this week...
My system is voice less right now, I need a amp for my highs... waiting for my 800/4 orion...

Bronze Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 53
Glad You like it. If you want to write a review on it I would be happy to put it on my site.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 797
alter where can I get some of the 12"'s? and do they come in dual 4 ohm?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2391
you get them from showrides at www.showrides.net they are all dual 2 ohm unless new ones came out, which i dont think happened.

god i want to install my mag 15s now!

any1 wanna lend... no give:-), me a few grand?

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 799
dammit i wish i could trevor. i'm having a fit trying to pick out four 12's to run off of my kicker 2500.1. i ordered some eclipse ti's, but they never showed and now i'm back to trying to figure out what i want. any ideas?

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2392
4 12 inch oz audio matrix elite wouldnt be a bad consideration. idk what coil configs they come in though. probably both dual 2 and dual 4. heres a video of what they can do with i think 2000w in this video...
http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/OZAudio/12.1.wmv

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 800
hmmm... do you think they will perform in a sealed? man i wish indoaudio wouldn't of scr3wed me on the ti's.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 489
its in a 2.4 or so cu ft enclosure run off 1200RMS. I have yet to really test it as even the deadening job i did is not enough and I need to get some more on the trunk lid. It really flexes and rattles my underside of the car, alot. I'll be writing a more serious review when I have more of my setup done and have time to sit down and really let this thing sing. As for ordering, showrides(ben) is the way to go. He'll help you out getting one to you and if you ever have questions on any SI stuff just ask me or Ben. But yes B, this weekend will work, or Monday may be better. But tomorrow after 6pm if you're up in K-town or Concord. My car is a mess though, I haven't re-installed things like my center console and a few other trim stuff.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2395
damn does indo audio have your money? kill the btch if he stole your money. lol

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 490
o and as a comparison to other subs, it has the output of some of the more SPL oriented subs while retaining a high degree of SQ. I've heard a PG sub( not a cheap one one of the higher end ones ) but not sure the model if it was pro or TI or whatever but the Mag has really been my favorite sub versus alot of others, well I haven't actually found a sub I like better.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2063
well mon afternoon, i should be free. I will drop u a email this weekend.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 496
ok, i should be up there after 4pm or so, i may be trying to tidy up some wires but depends if I get the stuff shipped overnight or not.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 456
how long ago did you order the Ti's?? many people on here have said indoaudio takes like 3 weeks maybe even more sometimes to ship there $hit!! i am never going to buy from them, but it sucks cuz sometimes i see good deals they have.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 801
I ordered little over a month ago. He just contacted me and said that they will ship monday or tuesday. I can't wait. I hope they aren't messed up or something. Do you know of another place to get a good deal on ti's? I need two more.

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 502
i used indoaudio for my Coustic XM6 and it took them like 4weeks to get it to me. I would never buy from them again, they're a big reason I wanted and did start my own business.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 273
the cheapest place besides ebay i have seen eclipse ti's is at http://electronicgiant.com

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 805
yeah, i saw them, but i think that their related to techbuyz.com who ripped me off big time. have you used electronicgiant?

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 15
Speaking on Indo Audio I bought an L7 from them in early december and have not recieved it yet. They are HORRIBLE. I the Mag looks nice. Saw a couple videos and they look sweet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us