Eclipse Subs / Circuit City / Looks Decent ?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3364
I think this makes a nice setup for a SQ setup in a trunk. What do you all think?

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Eclipse-Dual-12-Sealed-Subwoofer-Enclosure-SW6124 BXD-/sem/rpsm/context/99992519/oid/142200/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1009
don't look to shabby at all

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1237
what does it mean 500 watts RMS at 4 ohms? aren't amps the only ones that can be rated that way?

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 587
arent those subs 300$ a peece why are they going for so cheap? These are the same eclipse ti's at other websites rite?

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 579
http://cgi.ebay.com/DUAL-12-ECLIPSE-BANDPASS-SUBWOOFER-NEW-SW6124BXD_W0QQitemZ58 78245647QQcategoryZ32823QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Waaay cheaper you might just want to get a different box/s.

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 182
no totally different subs than titanium series.

http://www.eclipse-web.com/boxes/sw61246104bxd.html

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 180
circuit city is going to scrue over all those athorized dealers becuase they are such a big store the can sell stuff so cheap

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 473
and hence the reason Eclipse may have done it. I heard they got so much whining and complaining from shops that they "weren't keeping up with the industry" crap and many got pissed with the East coast rep got up and left IIRC. O well, I will stay with Eclipse until someone comes out with simple designed, but superior SQ HU's. I think the Ural CCD is my only logical next choice.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3270
Thats not that bad of a price.
Those aren't the TI's, I think there the Alumn series. The alumn's used to cost around 150/180 a piece... but its been a while sense I've even looked at car audio.
My little bro just got his drivers licesons... how the hell you spell that?:-) Not thinking completely strait...
Anyway, thinking of helping him get a pretty nice system for a 16 year old budget... so I'm back on the forums a bit.
Nice to see some of yall again.
But the Eclipse Alumn's are some really great SQ subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Mygame5982

Houston, Texas Us

Post Number: 32
cool

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 377
typo i think i was bout to get on u lexuscoop cuz u have like 1300posts and u dont now that wuz the subs rating lol but it does say 4ohms dont know why lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us