New 2006+ range of subs???

Username: Pvduk

Post Number: 9
Hi,

I've been looking to buy a top quality "12 sub. But less and less have been available on eBay as time goes on (I will be buying from there as i'm in England and most US companies wont ship here, and English companies, well lets just better not say how much $$$ they want).

I know that a new RE XXX is coming out (when?), what about a new ID MAX or Brahma for example??? I would be prepared to wait if its worth it :-).

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1153
how much do you want to spend

Username: Pvduk

Post Number: 10
Any thing really, as long as its worth it :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 54
have somone here buy it, then have them ship it. if you have the money get a f()cking retarded strong sub!!

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2255
I would steer clear of Adire, as they are steering away from producing drivers and into OEM and engineering. This is evidenced by their recent STEEP decline in customer service (and their "eh" website).
ID max is great. I would also look into SoundSplinter, and Crystal CMP. Customer service (in addition to great sql) is a must for me, so I am currently nabbing the soundsplinters. Sold the Brahmas.
XXX havn't dropped yet, so I know nothing of them, but I would go with the CMPs if I personally had the loot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us