I pray..

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1145
I pray that everyone will be able to see their purpose in this world, that when you cry that it helps you to heal, that you look up more than down, that you find the angel in your life to help guide you, that you see that the good ones that left us were perfect, that someone out there will love you more than anyone and that you will find them, that the ones who have cried and prayed for you will be with you forever, and that when you fall to your knees that you will eventually get back up again.

sitting here at 3:38 A.M. and i was thinkin about my bro and i came acrost this and i thought i'd let you all know what i found...

Silver Member
Username: Jprix82

Post Number: 322
That very true,i have more good times than bad times,but when the bad times come you just gotta think positive.

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 860
Who's your brother?

Bronze Member
Username: Royt

Swimmingmom2...

Post Number: 57
Upload

UploadUpload

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 766
mix....thats nolimit

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 861
Oh, It said True Story, so I wasnt sure.

By the way NOL1MITSOLD1ER hows your brother doin?

I remember that he was in the hospital and that he was going to go through some surgeries, and then he was going to be released. I remember that you were saying that the doctors didnt give him more than 10% chance of walking again. I hope that God has answered the prayers of everyone that has prayed for your bro. I hope that your bro is better and on his way to a full recovery.

It must be tough for you to deal with this in real life, let alone to talk about it, especially on the internet, but if it isnt much to ask, please let us know whats up.

Peace

mixneffect is a name I made up because I used to mix the sound at my church.

I am not a rapper... lol

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2315
mixneffect, i may be wrong but i dont think the hospital was releasing him to his worldy home if you know what i mean....

keep on livin strong nolimit, which i know you are

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6564
Um - look like u guys were not around @ the time of the announcement but sadly his bro passed away a few wks ago ...Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1150
yea... he's gone...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1151
he had an injury to his spinal calome that the doctors didn't know about, and it ended up killing him. we are sewing the doctor so he can no longer be in prictice. not for money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us