NEW BOX!! for XXX 12 WHOO HOO!

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 582
i just built a new box for my RE XXX 12 and boy does it slam. its 3 cuft. after port displacement tuned ruffly to 30 hz maybe a little lower. i love it. it gets real low. i had to build it cuz my friend just built a new 5 cuft box tuned to 28 hz for his SX 15. now we're waiting to meter them both with a TL.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2852
didn't you go to that competition with marshall? after reading that thread i want re xxx.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2306
good to hear man...(is that a box i gave you measurments for?...i cant remember how big that box was i sent you measurments for)

yea chad, he was at the comp. we practically installed 3 systems in the parking lot that day :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 583
yeah marshall that was the box u gave me demensions on. and yeah chad i was the comp with marshall, i still need to cut that port on the really old box so i can have an SPL box.

so marshall whens the next comp? im deffinitely goin.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2310
Johnny,

the next comp is Saturday (3/19) @ 12pm at Crazy Ralph's in Gonzales. (2x show)

then on April 2nd there is the Import Face-off in Shreveport (2x show)....and April 8-9th is Gator's Drags in Jennings. (3x show)

I gonna be a all of em...and i plan to be at Scrapping the Coast (regionals) in Biloxi, Ms on June 24th.

cya man.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2311
Scrapin the Coast*

Silver Member

Post Number: 587
awww man houston supercross is the weekend of april 1-2 so ill be in houston gettin sh!tfaced and watchin crazy dirtbike action. but ill go to Gonzales and Scrapin the Cost.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us