Username: Frobro

Whitehall , MT USA

Post Number: 4
What is a GOOD high end sub my friend has 2 12 JL W7 and i whant to beat him

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 4997
2-15in REXXX,SImag,Avalanche,eclipse TI,13w7's,brahma's, dd 9815's, thats just a few!

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 380
you got money?

Whitehall , MT USA

Post Number: 6
I willing to pay like 900 bucks each

Bronze Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 63
holy sh!t 900 each? get 3 15" SI Mags... u would eat him up

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 185
two Stereo Integrity Mag 12s will beat a 12W7. I can get you a crazy price on them as we're trying to get some in peoples hands so they can see just how good they are and how crazy Nick is of a perfectionist. These will cost less than 900$ per sub and still beat them. SQ is top notch and output is more than the 12W7 especially in a good enclosure these will do awesome. Use the spare money to get a good box and a good amp to run them. I believe Nick has a Hifonics XX Goliath on them.

Whitehall , MT USA

Post Number: 7
what are SI Mags? and what are Hifonics XX?

Whitehall , MT USA

Post Number: 8
i was thinking like a pare of solo x

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5002
stay away from hifonics with your budget. You can pretty much get whatever you want with that type of cash. What are you into more SQ(sound quality), SPL(sound pressure level LOUD) or SQL(mix of both)?

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 186
Stereo Integrity Mag 12s are subs that beat out the 12W7. I've used them and am currently selling them at a crazy price. These are great SQ subs so your friend can't say your subs sound bad and the output is more than the W7. When i tested them on the mic, the Mag was 1 to 1.7db louder in the same enclosure and same power. Solo X is a SPL sub and will get more output than the W7 but the W7 will sound much better listening to it with music. And the Hifonics XX is an amp that will put out about 2500rms.

Here's a link to Stereo Integrity

www.stereointegrity.com

Whitehall , MT USA

Post Number: 9
i have a pare of JL w3v2 right now and i got those for sq but i lisson to mutch rap for those im thinking so compition spl subs

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 188
no these Mags are both SPL and SQ. Trust me, they're hands down louder than you W3's. I would probably even put my one 12 in a ported box against your two 12s and I'd say i'd still be louder than you. The Mag does excellent on rap as the stiff suspension allows for the sub to handle all the crazy bass lines. The Solo X is not really geared toward music and would suck on rap or any music. It is designed for SPl comps and test tunes not music. Right now the price I can get on the Mags you'd be wasting money not to think or get these.

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 18
you should Look at the new RE audio xxx, that sub should be very very nice and its so pretty!!!!

They cost around 600 a piece and will require a nice amp, probably something like a zapco CK2 9.0 amp or maybe a US AMPS DE amp.

That setup would be so nice.

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 174
you could do diamond d9 subs.... that's what i would do, well that's what i have i should say.... haha

you won't be dissapointed at all!!

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 190
D9 weren't that impressive to me. It wasn't as good as a W7 and if its not as good as a W7 its not better than a Mag. The XXX looks very promising but the price is a little steep. As for the Hifonics. I'll take a Hifonics Gen XX or even the Autotek Mean Machine Class D's. I'll take those over many other amps as they are still either using or are designed and built by Zed audio or parts of the company who used to make their older models before maxxsonics bought them out. They're just as good as the USAmp DE's. Alot of SPL competitors are using the Gen XX Hifonic amps and Autotek Mean Machine D class are pretty much the same.

Username: Ergodyne

Post Number: 9
for SPL Memphis LVS 15"

Bronze Member
Username: Night_mirage

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 92
I would go to Two of new RE XXX 15"

or two MT 15"

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1453
Honestly, two 12" Eclipse Ti's with 1,000 watts RMS a peice would stomp the sh1t out of two W7s. But two RE XXX's or SX's would be even better. Two MT's would be EVEN BETTER!!! You can even pick up Eclipse Ti Pros for $900 on the internet. I run two 15" Eclipse Ti Pros, and I've yet to see how loud it'll go...

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1454
And for an amp, I'd go Zapco all the way. I love my C2K9.0...

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 209
I am surprised that nobody has asked him if he has upgraded his ALT?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us