Are AUDIOBAHN A8000T any good??

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 123
I want to use this to power on of my 15" L5's
are these junk?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUDIOBAHN-A8000T-CHROME-MONO-INTAKE-AMP-AMPLIFIER_W0QQit emZ5858884109QQcategoryZ64571QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 383
no. i love it. great prive for the power it puts out.

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 125
What sub/s are you pushing with that amp?

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1268
Good amp for the price, I like mine, except for the problems lately (loose ground, not the amp's fault).

Unregistered guest
i had one hooked up to a eclipse 15" ti and it was not enough power, but that was not because of the amp. i was very happy with it, it has a lot of features and runs cool. i got mine new off ebay for $140 shipped. from what i saw it is the most watts for the money. if you get the amp and hook it up to the L5 let me know how it goes, my email is adammvz@att.net. i just sold the am to my friend who is planning to also hook it up to a 15" kicker L5. just make sure to get the dual 4 version not the dual 2 because the a8000t isn't 1 ohm stable. some people rag on audiobahn but i really liked it.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4791
There intake series amps are ok, but the rest of there product line is pretty crappy

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5291
HCT and DUB series also perform for your money.

Q
Unregistered guest
I have looked around and the A8000T says it puts out 8000WRMS when really it like 750 to 780WRMS, not bad for $130 new. What is the differnce with the A8000T and the A8000V?

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 385
it puts out 800 watts...

and by the way michelle, i am runnin 2 comp vrs

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 481
Mitchell.. those amps wouldnt work for you because your subs are 750rms each an 2 ohms DVC so you wouldnt be able to wire the subs for 2 ohms to be able to get the full 800rms out of the amps, you could wire both subs together to get 2 ohms an then push um with 800rms but that wouldnt be enough power for two of those subs..for one sub you would need an amp that puts out atleast 750x1 at 1 ohm an for two subs wired together you would need somthing that puts out 1500x1 at 2 ohms

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 324
i cant believe this thing wasnt 2 ohm stable i assumed it was and i was about to buy it.. lol

Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 4
the a8000t IS 2 ohm stable, but not 1 ohm stable.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1277
I tend to not ASSume, but rather presume...

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4947
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us