Best way to wire up subs

Bronze Member
Username: Chevelle

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 32
Now if i wire my subs both 2ohm to one 4ohm load to bridge on a audiobahn 8002t.Now or is it better to run the both 2ohm and run it in stereo what is better or are they the same.I'm lost one this one any help.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1315
what subs, dual 2 or dual 4 if they are dual 4 you can run them stereo, same power if it was ran series/parrale and bridged, if dual 2 tha amp is not a good set up for them at all.

Bronze Member

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 33
there dual 4ohm and they wil handle up to 2200w the amp is 2ohm stable in stereo but i also have a kickerkx550.2 and a kx350.4 for my door speakers.I'm just not sure how i want to set up the amps.It's just seems theres so many different ways.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1316
well the 8002 prob is not enough power anyway, and the 4 channel should run your mids and highs and If those subs are that powerful, youll prob nedd 2 amps. Or 1 really really good one.

Bronze Member

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 34
this is a 2channel amp i have one wire at 2ohms on one channel and it pushes it pretty good thats why i ask if it would be better to keep the wire 2ohm and run it in stereo

Bronze Member

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 35
i might try them on my kx550.2 bridged it will do close to 1100 i just wire the both 2ohm to one 4ohm load more power from what i was just told.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us