Lakers or Heat

Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 5
im pullin 4 da Heat. Who's gonna stop SHAQ!

Silver Member
Username: Greeney

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 173
try not to bring up random sh!t, they have other sections for that- ur a noob so just letting u know for future

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 48
GO Golden State Whatchumacallthem!

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3466
Heat, Kobe is pretty overrated, he's good but not as good as the media makes him out to be

Silver Member

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 174
lakers- kobe 62 points in 3 quarters- he had more then the whole mavericks team did going into the 4th haha

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 7
sorry guys. wasnt thinking this is a car audio section.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1530
what are you saying chauncey. lol. kobe is the next michael jordan. lakers will be champions again real soon.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3473
McGrady did the same exact thing, and there is no way kobe is the next mj, he is not even in the same ballpark, mj could still win with nobody around him, kobe cant. mj made everybody around him better, kobe is just a ball hog

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 8
true dat chauncey

Silver Member

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 176
true kobe needs to pass more
I feel bad for Kevin Garnett up here in Minnesota
they need to make a run for the championship but there not gonna do it with wally sczerbiak and troy hudson
i just wanna see KG get his ring- he diserves one IMO

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3475
its like comparing, audioburn (kobe) to zapco (mj), its just not right.

T-Mac
LeBron
D-Wade
A.I.
Ray Allen, all play about the same position as kobe (u cant compare hime to KG, Duncan and Shaq) and are better.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1531
no j-dub don't agree with chauncey. kobe is the best. chauncey is wrong. lol. chauncey stick to car audio. lol. kobe is the best i tell you, the best!!!!!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3476
he has not proved anything since shaq left, other then he is a ball-hog, who wants attention that he does not really deserve. Shaq on the other hand is still killing the competition.

Anonymous

d@mn im telling you guys chauncey is a big m0r0n.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3479
Thanx^^

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 10
sorry chauncey but kobe is a lil bit better than what ur making it seem like. the guy can hoop.

Anonymous

youre welcome son!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3480
i said he was good, just not as good as the media has made him

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1532
give kobe some time to adjust to a team without shaq. he will figure out a way to bring the championship to los angeles. shaq went to a very talented team and what happened. they couldn't get past the pistons last year.

btw that anon is not me chauncey.

Bronze Member
Username: Ruxpin20

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 41
Ha, the Lakers and the Heat.....they both blow my nads!!!!

how bout last years finals match up...the PISTONS and the Spurs, now thats gonna be a great game.

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 202
Lakers...
but Kobe cant do it by his self. But he is the best "all around" player. I dont just watch ball, but play, and have friends who play for major colleges and foreign leagues. And Kobe can ball people! Offence and Deffence, like I said, all around player. He knows the other players moves, he studies them on tape. thats what a good player does.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 159
Lebron james is the most overrated. I dont know why but i hate him because of how the media says he will be the next mj. totally ridiculous. Lebron wont win 3 defensive player of the year awards. and win 6 nba titles.

Bronze Member
Username: Thebigdon

Post Number: 42
Bassman3, LeBron is not overrated. He is only 20 years old, and one of the most dominant forces in the league. Yes, he needs to improve his defense, but that will come with experience in the league. He is the most physically gifted athlete in the NBA and is proving it on a daily basis.

Silver Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 219
u guys just stick to car audio, lamo
lebron is over rated now?
earlier they said kobe was over rated.

go watch some football kids!

Silver Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 220
do u even know how un-cordinated someone thats Lebron height should be???????????????????????????
but he is still as fast and balance as Iverson, half his height almost.
lol

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 459
i think Lebron is doing exactly what he wants to do he's not trying to be better than MJ or as good he's doing about the best he can so far he is still young. and I am a fan of Mcgrady mostly b/c we had him here in orlando for so long and he was able to really break out and show how good he is. i like him more than Kobe but even so they are both a little inconsistent. at least Mcgrady gets more assists and knows how to pass the ball kobe bryant is cocky jerk who hasn't been able to do anything postseason wise since shaq left. it's pretty obvious that he isn't that great b/c the lakers haven't made it into the playoffs since the split. I still believe that Kobe bryant is extrememly talented and better than most but he's just not as great as some people and the media may think. he definately does not stand head and shoulders above the rest of the NBA.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3570
thank u^^^

Silver Member
Username: A444w444m

Post Number: 157
yea now that the game is over it looks like the heat won! and kobe is way overrated, and although i think lebron will be the 2nd best ever, i don't think hes willing to work as hard as mj and get defensive player of the year, that really made jordan an all around star. he will make ppl around him better, though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us