2 12W6v2 & MB Quart Reference RAA1000

Anonymous

would this be a good set up or would it be better to buy the JL amps? Also, if this will work could they be wired to 1 ohm? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3278
that would be a nice setup & would work fine . Obviously JL amps are better but that MB is less than 1/2 price of JL & would do the job good .

MB amp is rated 1000wrms @ 1ohms , that sub comes only in dual 4 ohms , 2 of those subs would = a 1ohm load ...

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 162
i have heard the w6 in person in a store :-( but they still sound better than my mb quart pwe 354

oh i have a raa 1000 amp its good to me i havent had that many experiance car audio though get the amp its worth it but as for a sub i would get a RE SX thats what i want

anyway just my
$0.02

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1707
the quart is a great amp. the jl offers a lot of tuning functions that are needless imo. you'd be paying a lot more for no reason at all. the amp turns volts into watts. if that's what you want out of an amp, the quart and numerous others will do it well for a fair price. power supply is key. particularly when you are speaking on subs, not much else really matters (as far as audible sound is concerned).
further, the quart is slightly underrated.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 163
oh really the quart is underatted so ho much does it make then, i heard they bench tested it and it made 1200rms watts
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us