Best bang for buck?

Anonymous

Hey there, plan to stick a sub and amp into my car but im completly lost as to whats good/sucks/rip off, looking for a good quality 12" sub with a amp to go along with it,

open to all suggestions as to whats good, not looking for some 2 grand bugget here lol, something affordable but still has some punch to it if you get what i mean.

thanks for any help

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 292
RE12 for 77 shipped from Resonant Engineering is the best sub for the money, and i would gladly pay double the price for the sub. The SQ is amazing, and they are EXTREMELY PUNCHY. They only require 175 watts too, so your amp wont be too expensive either.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2061
how much wattage off 1 12 are u looking @ ??????

Have u ever seen the good/bad car audio list before ?

IOWA HAWKEYES
Unregistered guest
i think the kicker cvr aren't too bad if your not looking to spend to much IMO the cvr is one of the most reliable and better all around sub( not horrible loud like the square ones but sound better)

the RE12 also isn't a bad idea, it's less wattage so you'll spend less on an amp

also check out that good/bad list

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2511
I agree that the RE 12 is the best bang for your buck. I dont think there is a comparison when you talk about a sub that is as clean and punchy as this one. $77 shipped !!!

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 951
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 610
look at the Re, cvr, alpine type r all good subs. ohh i think james longo is selling a AA Atlas not sure on price, but its a very good sub great sq and will probally be close in spl when compared to the other subs mentioned.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us