Yes or no

Anonymous

does anyone have any experience with these subs and are they worth the price on this site.
if not what other 2 12's can i get for the same price
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PAIR-AUDIOBAHN-DUB1200-12-Subs-DVC-DUB-SUBWOOFERS_W0QQit emZ5826592065QQcategoryZ48613QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 519
Don't bother. If you want just give me the money I will take a big crap in a box and send it to you. Just hook it up to your amp. It would also sound better than those.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 296
take my advice... save your money and buy something real good. You will end up wasting money by buying something like that. Down the road you will want something louder. Thats what happened to me. I wasted money on Power acoustik subs and a PA amp. It wasn't that great, and i wanted something better.

Anonymous

they dont look or sound bad on realm of excursion

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4164
LOLOL OSO!

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 153
i don't know why audiobahn doesn't improve their stull seeing how so many people think its crap.

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 25
i honestly wouldn't recommend them subs just becaue of the fact that i had 2 of the a1206t's and they were rated at 1100 rms each and i put 600 into one of them and it blew up...im talkin smoke and everything...so these say they are rated at 700 rms...if you do get them, i'd feed them maybe 250rms...maybe even only 200...although they're subs aren't the greatest, im a big fan on their hct line of amps..

Anonymous

well what other 2 12's can i get that are better for the same price

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 154
you can find a pair of type r's on ebay for a little bit more money.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2054
For around $125 for somebody with Very little $ , u can get a pair of Pioneer 306 like what i got - not world standard by any means but gets pretty loud & will do the job .

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 523
If you pay attention to most "show" installs they use audiobahn for one simple fact-bling. Audiobahn is crap point blank period. But my above offer is still available :-)

Anonymous

how much better are the type r's than the dub's

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 157
actually i don't know. but i do know audiobahn is terrible cause i have a pair of audiobahn subs. i haven't heard the type r's in my car but its gotta sound better than the crap i got.

Anonymous

lol thankz again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us