Anyone with an Ebay Account please read

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 277
Okay so I just received an email from ebay saying my account was suspended due to being involed with Shill Bidding with a certain ebay member who i will leave anonymous. However, I have never had any involvement with this member before, I HAVE NEVER bid, bought, sold, sent a question to this person in my life, and now i randomly get a Suspension notice???? Any idea whats going on???

bassetc
Unregistered guest
I would double check the person who sent it to you. I've been getting multiple emails from "customerservice@ebav.com"....yup ebav.com. not ebay, EBAV!!! I went to there website and every link is either a dead link or leads to someone elses website. With ebay problems you would be asked to go to you account on ebay.com, meaing you would not have to click any links. BE CAREFUL!!!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4922
Mike, contact eBay. Most likely it's a fake. I get tons of them saying my account is suspended or will be if I don't respond soon. Then they ask you to click a link and provide all your personal info.
I've ignored them all, and so far, no suspension.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 124
WoW - same here - Thought the FBI was onto me lol.

hippopanonymous
Unregistered guest
mike...ry to bid or ask a question on somenthing...if it works its not suspended lol

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2432
Same here guys, just avoid them or delete them and go to your ebay account. If you really do have a problem with them they willl prompt you after you sign in.

Username: Pike110

Post Number: 6
I have received the same exact email from ebay. I contacted them and they said it was a fraud email and just to delete it.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 278
I logged in to my ebay account and it says my account has been suspended. I can't do anything with my account now. Its not a fake email. I sent an email to ebay and haven't received anything back yet, we will wait and see.

Silver Member
Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 148
i hate when you get those emails from people in singapore or something asking if you can end the bid right now and they will give you a rediculous overpriced amount of money, and then ask for your name, address and phone number. Then they make up some excuse asking you to mail the item right away because they really really need it.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 467
its called phishing, if it says its from ebay and its not in your ebay my messages, delete it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us