Best sub for 1600wRMS

Username: Litewaitchamp

Danville, VA USA

Post Number: 2
I got 2 Hifonics 1605D amps and debating which sub to put there. right now, im thinkin of puttin 2 RE SX in there, wired to 1 ohm each. any other sub that can compare, im more spl oriented, but cant stand terrible SQ, get me?

Bronze Member
Username: Nocc1n

US

Post Number: 87
Lol get some kicker L7's =P nah just kiddin, yeah the SX's should do you... or get a bigger amp and a MT =)
And it's finally nice to see someone else from VA, I thought I was the only one on here from here lol.

Username: Litewaitchamp

Danville, VA USA

Post Number: 3
ha, i doubt the MT, this is a daily driver btw...lol nothin else too good that can take 1600w RMS>?

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 238
well really the hifonics is over rated i heard there like 23% overrated ... i dont think that high but i would say 2 eclipse Ti
if u got the money

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1433
Whats been said of the 1500 model is that it gives about 70% so we can 'guestimate' the same for the 1600 model which = 1120wrms .

so i'd say a pair of 500wrms subs (like type R 12s) would be good & even get some headroom on the amp .....

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1434
Re reading i saw that he has 2 amps - well 2 15" RE SX (1000wrms each) would do fine !

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1082
Hook an Eclipse Ti to each one, or better yet, one Eclipse Ti Pro to both amps...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us