New sub comparisons...pioneer 3004 or 3002 spl to kicker L5

Josh CCS
Unregistered guest
Alright guys, I've read some great reviews on these. I talked to a pioneer rep and I guess a lot of the same technology is in these woofers as are in the 5000 spls. Are they any good? I really want to hit somewhere between high 140s and low 150s. I know it depends on the sub, amp, box, car, frequencys, etc...but I really just am trying to find a budget way to do it. I'm in school, only able to work part time, so cash is tight. I'm just looking for a decent sounding, decent quality, stupid loud system. Or should I go with maybe MTX 7500s? I've heard that those put up some great numbers too...

Username: Urlildreamboy

Miami, Fl Miami

Post Number: 1
Hi guys im new to this forum or message board i own a 2001 c5 corvette and have two kicker l7 10s in the back with a 1200 watt kicker .i had it with the kx500 but wasent all the power to it so i got a better amp .it was way to loud the sound was amazeing they guy who made me the box made it bigger than what kicker really makes them .he said it would sound better if the box was made bigger its a closed box no holes no nothing i dont know what to get a 1 10l7 or a 112 l7 the 10s i had after a while dident want to play that well they were acteing as if it was going to blow please help me out guys

Anonymous

Are u the same guy above ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us