Labirynth box eclipse

Username: Waitn4

Post Number: 6
i finally got my hcca pounding these two titanium 12s that i got. It sounds sick i cant hear any clipping at all and i have maxed the subs. Well, at least i think that i did because i turned up the volume and my trunk didnt rattle any louder. :-) I know you guys probably dont look too highly on throwing out db numbers but i think im hitting in the mid 130's maybe higher. My local shop that i go to when i need advice on my system is Pyramid Autosound, if you live in Anchorage Alaska i recommend you hit them up. Anyways, while i was there today one of the senior salesman told me of this "special box." He said that the thing was insane. He showed me the specs for a box for one 10" titanium and the box was a gigantic labirynth box. The instructions were german, i think, and it was made out of 1" MDF. I was wondering if you guys new of any blueprints for such a box specifically designed for eclipse titaniums.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 885
no. but welcome.
and your dbs are good. iasca comp mandates a ceiling of 135db and a deducted point for every db over. just for a bit of perspective.
boxes that i know require great girth are transmission or snail shells.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10010
yeah with that description I was thinking snailshell or folded horn.
transmission line maybe but it would be really long and narrow.. not too practical for a 10" in a car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us