They sure have been busy lately.

Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 2
I figured it wouldnt take long for them to delete the thread "i'm scared" It was about time that we all put them to work.

Username: Cnafets

Post Number: 4
FREE I.c.e.man, Chris Klein and Quick Shot!!

Post Number: 6
WE WILL PREVAIL!!!

Quickshot,chris klein and ice we miss you
Unregistered guest
lol everytime you post something off topic they ban your account or what? Glasswolf is one of the new moderators here so im sure it was him and we all know how he hates these kinds of threads.lol hes turned in to a grumpy old man!!

Post Number: 8
We will never give up. Thanks for all of your support. We are here to fight for our freedom of speech. In the real world do you think they can stop you from voicing your opinions by wiring you mouth shut??? NO.

Again, thanks for you support and we are here to stay.

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 226
they booted you off?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Me, Iceman and quickshot all got banned last night after we got off. I am suprised that you didnt get banned as well because you joined in on the fun quite a bit.

Did you set up a deal with the mod's to save yourself and get us banned?? lol.

Post Number: 6
Really lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Again, it never logged my post. I am now going to take count. This is #2

Bronze Member
Username: John8x12

Post Number: 49
Hey, look.

<------------
I've only been a member for two days
AND
I have more posts than YOU!

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 227
i sure did, but i didn't make an off topic thread either. how late were you guys up, i got off a little after 3 a.m.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Not or long man. I dont even need an hour to get over 50. The last to nights(6 hours i had prob like 500 posts or so.

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 228
haha! me too, i'm like a veteran compared to you guys!! lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I actually got off around 2:30 central time, maybe a lil sooner. I made my 1200th post and got some poppycorn after i said i was done. They said a few things about me so i came back and posted a few more things then i watched a movie and went ot bed around 4 when my mom got up for work.

dont give up we love you!lol!
Unregistered guest
lol hahaha im surprised this thread hasnt been deleted yet. Chris their gonna ban you again if you keep posting too much thats why they banned you cause other people get jealous and dont think you earned those posts. I think glass was getting jealous cuz you would of beat his record in a week or two

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Well, today if you have been paying attention, i have been making only good posts and not just stupid stuff like some of it last night. I have decided to cool it down a bit, but i still am the master. It just so happens that i am still making a lot of posts because i got nothing better to do.

I'm a noob now. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Post count has nothign to do with weather or not your a newb, it is just the fact that you dont know anything. lol.

it always has to be tweekers making this forum g@y
Unregistered guest
D@m your life must suck then, youre on here almost all day go out and make some friends sure youre a loser but you can still make friends. They are gonna ban you again lol its funny watching you guys complain when youre the ones who wanted to clean this place up and ban all the m0rons well you got banned so youre one of the m0rons that make this forum g@y for other people. Im sure youll be banned again once the admin sees this thread.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Then i will just sign up again, it's not like its difficult or anything. Are too afraid to register before you post. I am usually only on really late at night, not all day long.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
You're supposed to be somebody? I bet you don't know sh!t about car audio, so you need to get you @$$ off of this forum. Oh and about not having a life and friends, you're on this forum typing stupid sh!t.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
LOL, that is so true ICEMAN.

get a life you losers
Unregistered guest
hahaha and they ^^^wanna know why they get banned i hope next time they block your ip you m0rons.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
They did block our ip's. Shows how much you know.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 659
lol.. this is so pointless :P.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
I got an IP Hide program and used it once and switch browsers. Once i was able to start posting again i shut it off cuz it was laggin me down a bit.

you ever got your sh!t pushed in you f@gs
Unregistered guest
haha in fact im going to the suggestions forum and suggest that they b@n your ip for flooding up the forums your keeping other people from posting all you see is the ultimate post ho. and G@y iCE im sure the admini woul agree since they had already banned you guys so go back to your soundomain forums and do all that cr@p.

some people are just born stup!d......

Silver Member
Username: Kicker

Slave lake, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 132
a bunch of whining!

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 661
.. bah you could have just used anonymizer..

much faster..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
what is with you and the IP thing again. They allready banned our IP once allready. can you not read well??? Are you some 10 year old punk with a sony xplode sub and lanzar amp???

jotobanger
Unregistered guest
lololololol!!!!!!!!
Quite possibly the most stup!dest thread ever............

And quite possibly the most stup!dest people in one thread that should be shot in the head for being stup!d......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
I wish that anon people could be banned. We were never mean to anyone on hear at all, now you are just being plain rude. Either stop making comments like that or register like a normal person and then make those comments if you must.

azzhole
Unregistered guest
lol!!! why do you think they banned you you were an AZZhole thats why im happy that they banned you thats why im being an aZZ back im pretty sure that their gonna find a way to ban you and when they do everybody will be happy and we dont have to worry about a m0ron flooding up the forum trying to get more posts. And TRYING to be one of the pros.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
lol. I was never an Azzhole to anyone. I ahve nver insulted a single person on this forum. Unlike you, i respect people. I also never said i was trying to be a pro, i just know most of the stuff that others are asking as most of the questions on here are newb questions. I am not just trying to get posts for no reason at all. I have nothing better to do at the moment as i dont have to work right now and i am sick right now.

jotobanger
Unregistered guest
I dont really care cause once they find a way to ban you forever ill be happy and we dont have to deal with posts like "they sure have been busy lately" good luck in youre new forum you find once they ban you and ill still be here with the rest of the people being happy celebrating that the m0rons were banned.This is what we wanted to clean it up in here and get rid off all the id!ots so why are you complaining? You obviously wont admit that you were one of the !diots.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Whatever man. I am done with this thread. You can vent all you want by yourself as i wont ever read any of you "id!ot" comments any longer. Have fun.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
We aren't idiots, we help everyone one on this forum, yeah sure we play around, but its all fun and games. I'm done with this thread,too

Username: Quickshot

nme ice and chris arent idiots we help plenty of people out we were just having a little bit of fun..right when i hit 800 posts too

FREE QUICK SHOT, ICE, AND CHRIS

Username: Cucu

blah we wanted this and we got it. I dont think anybody really cares that you got banned cause nobody is backing you up.

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 269
FREE QUICK SHOT, ICE, AND CHRIS!

Post Number: 5
lol muddy ill bet youll be the next one. at least i didnt get banned/

Post Number: 7
and since when does cucu speak for the whole ecoustics message board?

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 273
yeah, i'd better keep my "fingers" shut!! lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Cucu, get that sand out of your pu$$y.

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 274
but i still want them guys back on the message board!

Post Number: 7
hahahaha i was the one who emailed the admini and let him know what was going on about the off topic posts and too many people flooding up the forum(cough quickshot,ice,chris) i wasnt the only one the admini said hes been getting alot of emails from this forum lately. So nobody cares since I wasnt the only one Good luck in the new forum you find.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
You just don't get it do you cucu. We're never going to leave.

haha is so easy to pick a fight with m0rons. cool...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
With the exception of a few threads, we never flooded the forum with junk posts. Most of what was posted was completely relevant and helpful. At 2 am not too many people were on so we discussed past threads and answered them. It just so happens that since noone else was really on that it appeared as if we were just posting garbage non stop, which was not the case.

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 280
i maybe mistaken, but it seems to me that all you have done since you registered cucu, was argue with other people:-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
Like i said before, i am dont fighting. That doesnt mean that i wont post as much as i possibly can if i can help others out. I have posted 100 times today in not long of a period and i have helped out a bunch of people. With the exception of this thread i have done nothign against policy. Sure, if i get banned again, i will definetly be back as i have done nothing wrong and am fighting for what i beleive in.

They really should delete this thread as it would prob just get all of us banned again. Please, if they dont delete it, stop posting garbage trying to get everyone all riled up.

Post Number: 9
Well the problem is people dont know how to ignore other people thats why is so fun to pick a fight, People get but hurt real quick and start arguing. SO WE ARE ALL M0RONS ill admit it.

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 285
i'm not a moron

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
no comment

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 286
what are you tryin to say motherfu(ker!! lol

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1449

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 291
Formatting Tips...Nice lol

Post Number: 10
Man Forget this thread dont post on here anymore this is pointless Quit trying to get other people to join on with you guys.Just let it go down.

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 293
yeah, someone pop this balloon lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Wasn't trying to feed his ego. lol

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 296
NO MORE POSTS AFTER THIS:-)

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 686
I.. damn it.

Bronze Member
Username: John8x12

Post Number: 52
What I don't understand...who cares if there is one thread like this every once in awhile? In my few days of being here, I've probably read more informative stuff from the people banned than I have anyone else. So late one night they had fun posting nonsense in one thread. Who cares? Except for one person who seems so
a n a l retentive
I hope he doesn't
f a r t
or it might make his head explode.

Don't bring those three names back. But also understand those three names provide a lot of useful information; and in my opinion, they shouldn't be banned again. Well, except for maybe ultimate post ho...your side has been heard. Now create a decent name. I think it's still funny tho.

Bronze Member

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 31
word up John and welcome to our forum:-)

FREE QUICK SHOT, ICE, AND CHRIS

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9165
I'm not retentive.. I'm regular. I ate three bran muffins the other day.. with blueberries!

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 696
.. then my objectives become clear... the brocolli must DIE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
I am glad someone feels the same way about brocolli. That stuff just makes me vomit.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 524
Oh no, you'll be big and strong, eat brocolli! lol

Username: Chrisk

Post Number: 3
I am allready big(375) and strong!!! Maybe i am too big from that brocolli i had to eat when i was 5. "Mom, get your azz in here and apologize to me for the brocolli", "No, you know it is good for you", "No its not, look at me" SMACK!! "dont beat me up son", "I wont, i will just force you to eat only brocolli for the next two months", "No!!", "That will teach you a lesson bithc!!!"

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisk

Post Number: 22
They banned be again........For like 2 min. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us