System for $900CDN...

HardHitz
Unregistered guest
Hey i got a 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT. What would be the best system for Hard Hitting Bass and good SQ at lower volumes. I need a bass control, so i can change the amount of bass depending on the music. I will be using the stock head unit and speaker system.

I dont have alot of space...see pick http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/1829000-1829999/1829310_77_ful l.jpg

HardHitz
Unregistered guest
hello?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3757
The link doesn't work.
When you say system, are you talking about sub + box + amp + amp install kit?
Does your stock unit have rca output jacks? You won't get SQ from stock speakers.

Bronze Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Post Number: 87
phuk canada- nothing good has ever come from canada- even ur weed blovvs-- get the phuk outa here til u cnvert that shi7 to US dollars-- phuk u and avril lavigne

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 834
ha ha ha.

But that about 750 american

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=75
Amp
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2031
Sub

Gold Member

Post Number: 3758
Before you diss Canada, think hard. Where do you think all the "cool" air is coming from? Canada of course!
You knock off Canada, and all you'll have is nothing but hot, humid air during summer.

Before you get all testy, that was a joke. :-)

HardHitz
Unregistered guest
"The link doesn't work.
When you say system, are you talking about sub + box + amp + amp install kit?
Does your stock unit have rca output jacks? You won't get SQ from stock speakers."

Stock unit does not have RCAs. Yes i meant the full system like you said

I just want good bass SQ, i will upgrade speakers in the future for mid/high SQ

Gold Member

Post Number: 3759
Just where will you be shopping at? CrappyShop or CrappyBuy? They're both the same company.
It's kind of oxymoronic, looking for SQ from stock HU with no rca.
They only way you'll be able to hook up external amp is via, speaker level input on the amp or an adaptor (speaker to rca).
It'll sound okay to decent at low volume, but as you increase it, you'll get more distortion and less deep bass. Nothing you can do till you upgrade the HU.
For low-mid level priced amps, take a look at MTX/JBL. They should have some in your price range.
Audiobahn's A8000T is a cheap amp that works ($140).
For subs try SoundSplinter RL-P12. It's good for low-mid budget.

Bronze Member
Username: Mlongpre

Post Number: 35
i cant believe that mother jsut dissed canada. what nerve.

Bronze Member
Username: Halby

Parsippany, NJ

Post Number: 80
yea plus everyone knows that canada did supply atleast one good thing...hockey!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3766
Don't forget, Canada invented the game of basketball.

HardHitz
Unregistered guest
i dont really care about canada anyways, i wasnt offended, im an Italian Boy (NO WOP jokes please :D)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
canada is worthless- dotn even defend it

hockey-- okay lets watch the whole 2 televised games ever--

phuk hockey u clown its a stupid a.ss sport-- watch football for hard hits (Ray Lewis????)

also the NBA is the second worst sport invented-- overpayed murdering/rap1ing/HIV infested black people

what good has actually came from canada??? give me something and i will blatenly tell u why it isnt

Gold Member

Post Number: 3776
I thought bowling and golfing were the worst.
Here's a greek joke:

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.
The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first.
Den I come.
Den two a.s.s.e.s come together.
I come once-a-more.
Two a.s.s.e.s, they come together again.
I come again and p.e.e twice.
Then I come one lasta time."
"You foul-mouthed swine, " retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man.
"Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella Mississippi."

Okay so I lied. It was an Italian joke. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
TIGER WOODS-- and who considers bowling a sport-- not even a school sport its so bad

HardHitz
Unregistered guest
LOL @ the italian joke :D

Ok, back on topic...

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 137
legacy you aint nothin but a punk man, like who says sh!t like that. The guy was just asking for a system in cdn and you start running your mouth like the punk u are.

Username: _beer_boy_

Post Number: 6
Hey there, if you want to spend 750 wisely to increase the SQ of your vehicle, then spend it on a decent "expandable" head unit, and upgrade all your stock speakers. Expandable meaning its got rca outs to add amps in the future, id imagine at least 2, but for your needs it looks like you only need 1 rca out. But seriously listen to what people are saying, its a waste of money to add amp+woofer to a stock head unit that has no rca lines out....

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 138
hardhitz, where in Canada do you live ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
JC- blovv me-- if i have a personal opinion about canada i am going to speak my mind- enough said

also he came in here expecting me to know his coutnries currency crossover and this is clearly a U.S. Server

for all i know from the way u defending the worthless country u mihgt as well live there-- becuase u act like 90% of their population -- asking questions that dont even relate to the subject- and being a pu.ssy with no opinion

punk

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 139
Anywhere in his question did he ask for your opinion about Canada ? was there a reason for your opinion, no not really and i doubt anyone cares for it because it seems like it comes from an immature little punk who says sh!t over the net because he aint got anything better to do.

Get a life and try answering or asking questions instead of throwing out biased opinions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
is it biased??? sorry i dislike canada-- and starting to dislike this NSYNC member bit.ching at me for my own opinion-- once again- blovv me

i simply stated canada is worthless-- and guess what

NO ONE SAID IT WASNT

HOW U LIKE THEM APPLES NSYNC

BLOVV ME

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 140
alright man, i aint gonna waste my time with you. Its been fun, hopefully you change your opinion on Canada because its a pretty dope country.

Bronze Member
Username: Mlongpre

Post Number: 40
check the UN best places to live..its up there...its not worthless.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
LOL
the UN are u fu.cking serious

the un has done nothing for this world and never will be casue they are a bunch of pacifists who believe that words and polite manner will get the job done

they probably believed that because Canada is dumb enough to use HMO's they might as well be a nice country to live in considering they have free medical

free medical is another worthless thing from Canada-- adding it to my list of worthless things about Canada-- its like u ahve cancer but u have to go to Dr. Dre for Chemo because hes the cheapest for their government

Canada can kiss my as.s-- and the UN can blovv me

G.W. has done more for this world in a whole 5 years than the UN has done in like 50 yrs

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 141
where do you get your ideas from buddy ? like seriously all you seem to spit out is the occasional "Canada is worthless" and the usual "blow me" got anything else ? i don't go rippin your country, if you want to rip canada go somewhere else this isn't place to do it. Just end it now man and by the way since when is free medical a bad thing ? People from here move to other countries to enter medical school because its too damn hard here so you know our doctors know what they are doing and people who usually cut down hockey and basketball live in areas where their teams suck, thats not our fault buddy. Not to bag on America (i'm assuming you are from there) I love the states but its people like you that give them a bad rep.

Cheers,
JC

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 142
I thought I would throw that in there because i thought you would have been old enough to drop the subject after my last post but i guess not.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us