Glasswolf and other experts

Unregistered guest
I have a RF power 12 old school, my friend has a 13w7 which is crazy, but lately I have been reading all the threads on subs better than the JLW series. I been researching these companies:
Image Dynamics
Resonant Engineering
Eclipse
Digital Design
Adire Audio
Avalanche
Thing is with the exception of DD, I can't find a place to buy these subs, I keep getting dead links and pricing sheets, but no where to buy. Assistance is needed by the wise.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4402
lol. you need to find a dd dealer in your area lol

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4404
image dynamics-verious websites, contact main website to get local dealers available
RE-must buy from local dealer unless buying from www.reaudio.com or www.bladeice.com for euro buyers
Eclipse-www.woofersetc.com, www.electronicgiants.com
DD-find local dealer
Adire Audio-local dealer
Avalanch- this isnt a company, its a subwoofer made by ascendant audio, must buy directly from site and mgiht alrready by outof them because they are getting rid of the xbl^2 motor.

NOt positive on all but this is what i know

Username: Urban_myth

Atlanta, Ga USA

Post Number: 2
Preciate it Sub, that woofersetc.com is a big help with other companies I have been trying to find

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8203
Image Dynamics - local dealer
Resonant Engineering - www.reaudio.com, call on phone
Eclipse - local dealer only
Digital Design - local dealer
Adire Audio - www.adireaudio.com
Avalanche - no idea

many companies for higher end audio don't authorize internet sales, and woofersetc isn't an authorized dealer for many companies they sell on-line, so buying from them voids the mfgr warranty.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 470
You actually can buy RE stuff on www.mdaudio.net. I talked to RE on the phone and that site is an authorized dealer. I found that it was actually cheaper just to buy straight from RE though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us