New system

Bronze Member
Username: Davidalexander

Graham, Texas Us

Post Number: 16
im thinking of getting 1 12 or 15 in. eclipse Ti and an amp to match to go in an extended cab pickup any other ideas welcome i want it to sound good and louder than anyone else in town
ideas on amps would also be appreciated i was thinking a MA Audio HC4002 (4000 watts but i dont think it is all there) but i dont know about the quaility and im on a budget

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 156
4000 watts is way too much power for an eclipse ti. You should get an ednine.1 good amp for the price.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 324
The Eclipse Ti subs are awesome! I have two 12" and they hit like mofos. The beauty is, you can make them a VERY nice SQ or SPL sub by changing the enclosure. What's your price range for the amp? Also, I have a 12" Ti, NIB that I'd sell for $325 plus shipping, and it's still under warranty.

Silver Member

Post Number: 325
4,000 watts isn't way too much! I have a friend with a the Eclipse DA7232 4,000 watt amp to ONE 12" Ti in a sealed box. Doesn't get any hotter then mine in my ported boxes either.

Silver Member

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 157
Is it the ti pro or regular ti. If its the regular ti then hell I'd get that instead of the pro.

Bronze Member
Username: Davidalexander

Graham, Texas Us

Post Number: 17
i dont think im gonna get the Ti pro but the amp isnt gonna be a full 4000 watts probably closer to 2000 watts and i would rather stay as cheap as possible for now as far as the amp

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
I have the regular Ti's, but they still have the changable parts, really shweet.

And try this amp: http://www.eclipse-web.com/amp/da7122.html

I'm going to bed, I'll be back on tommorrow about the same time, and I'll help you. (I go out of my way to help peeps with Eclipse stuff :D)

Silver Member

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 158
Eclipse makes really nice stuff. You cant go wrong no matter what you pick. If Subfan was here, I'm pretty sure he could help you some more.

Bronze Member
Username: Usnavy

EVERETT, WA US

Post Number: 20
I have been tryin to find an amp for my 12 Ti. So the 7122 is the best choice? I was going to go with the Alpine MRDM1005 but I heard that they were overrated?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us