Kicker

Bronze Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Post Number: 20
Whats the difference between the Kicker SX 1250.1 and the Kicker KX 1200.1?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7924
the SX is newer, has slightly more power, and more features, like it's ISIS interface..
otherwise, very similar amps.

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 191
im my opinion the only difference is sx you get a digital read out

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 711
I was passing by a Car Hi-Fi shop today in Bournemouth, called "Bournemouth Car Hi-Fi" in Holdenhurst Road this is also in the county of Dorset United Kingdom...

Any way the chap in the shop showed me some of these "Kickers" they had around four different models I think, it did raise my eyebrow only a little bit, one he didn't do a demonstration of it, that is a major -10 on my Richter scale rating of it...

Any way I'll just stick to the JBL professional intend....Just Bl00d Loud, if you all get my meaning...

Wow still listening to John Williams score for War of the Worlds dame good mix, playing it in Dolby stereo pro-logic II music mode, the dynamics are big and its got a live feeling to it, and some parts of it sounds like the Star Wars episode 3 signature as been put to it, within the notation...

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 232
im taking it you hear the L7/L5 those are kickers spl only subs, not all are that harsh on SQ, there new comp/ compvr sound allright

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 713
Oh sorry yes they where the 6 ½ little bass mid units, and still no demonstration is like I said a major -10 on my Richter scale rating, that's low numbers man....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us