Woohoo

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 646
my 18" avalanche will be here friday. fedex emailed me :-)

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 171
you already got a box and a amp for it? because if you do you can hook that sh!t right up and have fun lol

Silver Member

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 648
yea i posted a pic earlier..here it is

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2979
D@mn you Alpine, I meen Avalanche, whatever your name is...

When did you order your Avy? I know I was one of the last to put an order in, but there's been a lot of people on soundsplinter reporting their subs being shipped. I really hope I at least get an email from fedex before the weekend...

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 77
What size box is that? That thing looks huge from the pic.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 181
damn thats a big box..sounds like its going to THUMP(ppl seem 2 hate this word so i sayed it)

Silver Member

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 650
13.252^3ft with 122.5^2in of port

Bronze Member
Username: Drpthemc

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 43
hey ava18... do u think u can give me a ported box specs for 2 Ava 12s... i need a box for them but i cant seem to find specs for it... what is ur box tuned to?

Silver Member

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 662
26.11hz

what kind of specs do you need?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2994
Hey Avalanche, (i keep typing Alpinethumping), Tatnoll updated the subwoofer availability sticky on the soundillusions forum. He talked to Chad for a while yesterday, and found out that fedex sent out some semi trucks to handle all the subs being shipped out. For anybody else waiting for an ascendant product - All 15's and 18's were shipped out yesterday, which took the fedex guys and ascendant's crew all day to do. You may not even receive an email about the shipment, as fedex is responsible for sending out tracking numbers, and some people have received their subs before getting a number. All the rest of the subs, which would be the 12's, will be shipped out today and tomorrow.

At least now I know I should have my fricken sub by Friday. Dang, I can't wait...

Bronze Member
Username: Lotus

Omaha, Nebraska

Post Number: 48
I'm waiting on the fedex truck with my 15 right now!!! :>

Bronze Member
Username: Drpthemc

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 44
AVA 18~... i need box specs for 2 AVA 12s...i have a box but i dun think its the best box for them... thats why i need help on building another one... i was planning on going to local shop to get one built... but i dont know what specs to give them.. height width length... etc... so i was wondering if u could help me out... and stuff

appreciate it...

cant wait for the 12s!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us