Audiobahn PPL HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Poof

Post Number: 30
hey i need to buy a new sub (my last one blew up) i am looking at the Audiobahn AW1206T and i am giong to power it with a jl audio e1800d amp but i am wondering if the sub will run at 2 ohm? neone know?????

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 731
is the sub dual 4 ohm?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
yeah its a 4 ohm sub but if i run it at 2 ohm will it dmg it?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4008
dude, that amp would be great for a Ti or ava lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
i dont care what i buy i just need a sub i can pick up for less than like 200$ online or in shop but i blew my r type and i need to replace it fast ;(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
could u give some links to subs u think would help subfanatic? or is the audioban a good sub?
also i need to run it at 2 ohms prefibly but i can run 4 ohms if needed

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4011
the audiobahn is so so, not the greatest but will prolly get loud, if you want to trade that amp for a 1000/1 go to the post 1000/1 and w7 lol, my friend might trade the w7 for it, he needs an amp rated like that

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
i still need to know if i can run that audioban sub at 2 ohms??????????????

Silver Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 119
Yes you can!

Username: Dudesjar

North Dakota

Post Number: 4
the resistance (ohm rating) on your sub WILL NEVER CHANGE PER COIL. the only way you can change it is if you have a dvc and then wire it differently. so your not running your sub in 4 ohm, your running your amp in 4 ohm. I dont know of any amp you'll hurt one bit by running them in 4 ohms. your going to lose sound due to lost wattage, but your basically overkilling your installation. its like taking your car engine and "disconecting" half your pistons but leaving everything the same. your engine is going to run cooler b/c that same ammount of coolant is going to be able to dissipate more heat, but you rloseing half your power, just by going from 4 cylinders to 2 cylinders.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us