Been meaning to say this FOREVER!!!

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3864
guys, i have been meaning to say this forever, and YES this is a one of those pointless song topics, im not interested in haveing everyone put in there input, but im just saying, Just a lil bit has THE SICKEST bass line ever by 50 cent in my opinion, i have been listening to that song oVER AND OVER since the cd came out just becasue of the opening bass line, it might not be the loudest, BUT I LOVE IT, its sound quality and the way it flexes is just amazing,

By the way off topic, would anyone be willing to burn me like 4 or 5 cds of mp3s with like 200 songs on each, im putting an mp3 player in my car and i cant download songs and my friedns are ghey about it, would anyone be willing to do that and then send them to me? lol

Bronze Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 40
why cant you download songs? I got an IPOD and i never buy there music i just BEARSHARE everything. I use my IPOD in my truck its awsome that way. I use the front input jack on my HU.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3889
cause right now my comp is broken, and this is my moms and she dont want viruses

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 42
thats what virus protection and a firewall is for but i understand. I would help you out bro but i am in South Korea.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3893
haha, thanks dude

Bronze Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 89
mp3s can in no way have a virus.. it's the wrong format for them ;).. they can't attach to a verbal imput file, otherwise it'd been hella too easy to send them a looooong time ago ;). you're safe as long as you get songs only.

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 45
No prob...ALl i have right now is rap. But i listen to everything. I will be in Texas next month maybe i could send some then.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 614
i'll burn ya them cd's sub. just gimmie a few days to get some cd's

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3914
ill send you some cds, i have like 2 100 cases

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 615
ok next time you're on aim just give me a shout

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1880
Sorry, just now read this... and if you could make me a few I would apreatiate it greatly!
Matt, where in Texas?

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 618
just gimmie your aim name that way i can make you a few and you can send me a few cd's

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 292
subfan...il burn u a couple, just tell me when u need it and il egt 2 work....KY boys rule lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3925
hell yes! lol, as soon as possible, aim name is nushaganazad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us