Please help... need SPL and SQ JL or Pioneer, ID, Brahma, Alpine ??

Unregistered guest
Hey everyone, im putting in a system in my Yukon and this is what i have so far
Xr653-CS
XR650-CSi
XR650-CXi
XR6525-CSi
and i have 2 JL audio 300/4 to power the components.
Now i need some subs and amps, i need it loud and clear. i can go for three or four 12 inch or three 15 inch. but someone told me the loudest set up will be four 15 inch alpine type R with a Crossfire VR4000D, i was gonna go with (2) JL audio 13W7 and (2) jl audio 1000/1, but then someone told me about getting (4) 12 inch alpine Type X with a Crossfire VR4000D. And i hear stuff about Image Dynamics and Brahma and Inhumane, but im not familiar with them, for the subs and amps, i have a budget of $3000, and i can get 2 13W7 and 2 1000/1 for $2200. So please help me out.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3813
loud and clear!!! hmm, the 2 jlw7s wouldnt be bad, but i would go with 4 12 or 15 inch X.X.X or Eclipse Tis, or 2 15 inch Ti pros

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1868
I still would go with the 2 w7's. That should be loud enough:-) and still sound good.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Germany

Post Number: 681
If you want good SQ that will still get LOUD I would do the JL, Image Dynamics or Brahma. If you just want SPL the Eclipse TI Pros, or the Alpine type X.

Personally I would do the JL, but thats my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1374
Yeah as long as you get a proper enclosure built for the specific driver(s) I don't think you can go wrong with any of what Jeremy recommended for SQ.

I wish I could hear this thing when all is finished. Its nice to see someone with enough mids and highs to keep up with a couple of w7's for a change.

Bravo

:-)

-Fishy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us