Kicker or JL

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 257
I'm lookin at buying the new Brahma when they come out which is in like 3 weeks. they are rated at 600w RMS. I can't decide if I should get the kicker 600.1 or the JL 500/1 to power the sub. I figure the JL would probably do better, but is it worth all the extra money?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3146
I would personally go with the Kicker it is a very nice amp. as a matter of fact you could hook both of those aamps up to the new brahma and I highly doubt you would even be able to tell the difference they would be that close. Now the price range is a huge difference so I would go with the Kicker but thats me.

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 259
U know, I actually sorta liked the kicker more myself, but experience has told me you get what you pay for. I think I'll go with the kicker. I guess I can always buy the JL if I dislike it and then Ive got 2 great amps to do sumthin with. lol. thanks james

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3151
no prob man Kicker makes a great amp.

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 122
yeah I have two kicker amps and they are great there kx series are nice dont get any other series cause it just makes it cost more for a digital read out on the amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us