Would this be good for a system!?????

Anonymous

2 12" kicker crv-- about 150$
MTX 801D amp(800wx1at2ohms)-150$
prefab box-50$
kit-30$
install-60$

are those good prices/and good idea for my system because if theirs somthing better for in that price rang (400$ EVERYTHING INSTALL/SUBS/AMP/BOX/KIT) Please tell me

Bronze Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 33
not bad for the money. I have 2 sony xplods 12" and an Alpine-350 amp that came with box, wiring kit, and install and it cost me about 500$ total. Mine is VERY loud and clear too. I love it.

Anonymous

well i don't want to go into the sony,audiobahn(subs),legacy,pyle,dual,lanzar route so i was looking at some cheap name brand and these stood out plus people said there very good for the money- is there any other system i could get cheaper then this one?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2624
Yes anon, that's a fine system for the money. Good quality amp and subs for the money your looking to spend.

Anonymous

haha yea one of my buddies has 2 12" cvr powered by a PYLE 1600WATT amp-- and it sounds pretty good so i was thinking goin with a better amp i could crush his system just because i got a better amp

Anonymous

now i got an offer for 2 10" infinities(the ones with the aluminum cone) used with a RF 900w amp all in a ported box for like 450$ USED THO-- i was wonderin if i should get that or get that kicker system i mentioned above^^^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us