I have 2 12w6v2's in JL prowedge box for SALE !!!

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1085
Anybody interested let me know otherwise ill post it on ebay. Here is a picture of what it looks like and specs.

http://www.jlaudio.com/enclosures/CVS212RGW6v2.html

I paid $879.99 for it brand new in september 2004 from myer-emco a local jl dealer in md. still under dealer warranty. Im looking for around $700-750 for it.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2756
hey Mo there is a guy I believe his name is Trevor looking for this set-up you might want to contact him!

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2757
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/135447.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1086
Good Looking out James, thanks. Still for sale so anyone interested let me know before i sell it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1087
anyone interested..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1088
ill also include a 1 farad rockford fosgate capacitor with it as a bonus.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
James anyone else looking for this you know of??

Cliff Man
Unregistered guest
Your not gonna get that much for that type of sub. the retail is close to that lmao. what a rip

Gold Member

Post Number: 1096
$650 is my best deal plus shipping...sorry that your broke cliff man..

Username: Kitkatt

Post Number: 8
too bad..still overpriced

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2792
over priced? not really when you consider what they cost brand new from an authorized dealed! thats the only way you can get the JL enclosure also is from an authorized dealer or to buy it used cause they dont sell their enclosures without there subs so its really not a bad deal at all. JL is expensive stuff to begin with so if you are not willing to pay the price then stop posting that MO's stuff is too expensive because its really not that bad.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1108
$650 is a great deal and im not even gonna sell it anymore now that i think about it james. Im gonna use one of the 12w6v2's in go ported at 1.5 cubic ft. tuned to 32hz and run it off my crossfire VR1000D mono class D amp at 500rms x 1 @ 2ohm tested at 12.5 volts. Should be nice and loud and clean. Cant wait.. Ive only heard this sub in a sealed setup with the prowedge its in. Let me know what to expect james..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us