Best Amps

Username: Kickerkrazy

Post Number: 3
What are some of the best amps

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 733
zapco, brax, mcintosh, old school orion, old school PPI and quite a few others.

What is your price range and power requirements?

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 392
Tru Technology, US Amps...

Bronze Member
Username: Xtant1001

Post Number: 37
Xtant 1001 amp that im selling is one of the best. go to http://www.xtant.com/html/products/x1001.cfm for more info and spec. I"m selling mine in mint condition still in box ready to be shipped, asking $600.00 Obo plus shipping. call (425) 985-5415 or email unan0@hotmail.com

Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Virus5877

West Lafayette, Indiana USA

Post Number: 53
seriously, xtant, can't you just ebay your stuff like normal people

:P

Username: G3nocd3

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 7
Zapco IS the best amps...Period. anyone aruguing are fools. Check the specs. Eclipse (fujitsu ten), jl audio, xtant, pheonix gold, rockford fosgate. All good amps. (The best companies). Us amps is a cheap company making flea-market level amps. They are good for the pice but not ne thing more than that. Also zapco is a californian company. You might have a hard time finding the brand in other states. They are out there but only and very premier shops.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3883
"Us amps is a cheap company making flea-market level amps"

You're thinking of US Acoustics, not US amps. US amps are every bit as good as Zapco. Similar parts used, just a little different in the designs in many cases. Another company you should look at is Arc Audio, amps are still designed by Robert Zeff (founder of Zapco), built in Modesto, California as well. Many of ARC's designs have surpassed Zapco in the materials used, especially the power supply. I wouldn't consider PG and RF as the best, more mid-level.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us