Can someone find me an alpine cda-9835?

Bronze Member
Username: W00b

Post Number: 75
i think its the best mp3-CD HU they have out that doesn't have a touch screen, correct me if i'm wrong. also if it's not, try to find me the one that is.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3214
cheesecake=happyness

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2718
try looking for the older model 9813 it is a fantastic HU and can be had for a very good cost also just because it is a year old.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2719
hey sub dont you think thats a little old man! how is that helping this guy out? all it is doing is getting your post #'s up which is kind of rediculous man if you dont have anything impt to say then dont post bro!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3216
what the hell does it matter if my post numbers goes up, its not like it impacts anything

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2724
exactly man so why dont you try to post something that actually helps someone out rather then something as rediculous as cheesecake=happyness! the guy wasnt asking you if chees cake makes certain people happy or not he was asking about a head unit!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3219
ok calm down, have a bad day? lol, sorry holy cray james

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2725
yeah man I am just tired from last night and its greek easter today so I have had a few drinks but besides that I think people on this forum come to you for advise specifically and I think you should give your best advice to people thats all, nothing personal sub its just I have seen a lot of other people doing the same type of things on here and there is no need for it, when we have that certain type of thread going which we do a good amount of time it is all good but not when someone is really looking for good advice ya know what I mean?

Bronze Member
Username: W00b

Post Number: 78
yeah sub you little b17ch, i heard you sold my amp to someone, that doesn't make me very happy, i might have to come up there to KY

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3221
what amp?

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 205
subfanatic=cheesecake happyness<happiness
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums