I have a Virtual reality 5 channel 1000 watt amp and it overloaded. how do i get it to work agian. there is a red light that means it either either overloaded or overheated. i let it cool off but the light is still red. what can i do.
I would take that amp and throw it in the trash Me and a friend went to Wal Mart and bought that amp just to see how bad it was and man the kids overseas who made it must have had never built an amp cuz it was Ridiculous how poor it was.After we listened to it we decided to take it apart and just use some of the parts inside.