3 Jl 10W6's & 1200 Watt Xplod amp for sale

Username: Legionstdotcom

Newtown, Pa U.S.A.

Post Number: 1
i Have 3 JL Audio 10 W6's in one box, and a 1200 watt Sony Xplod amp up for sale. The subs are in good condition as well as the amp. The subs kick hard as hell and the setup is about a $1100-$1200 investment. looking to get $550 or maybe ill trade the subs/amp/$$ for a car if anyone wants to.
-Nick

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 693
dude I bought those subs brand new in 1996 in a JL power wedge in NYC on canal St for $600 that amp is worth about $2 so how about I will give you $150 for the subs and you throw in the amp for a test show on how to not plug the power and ground wires into a electrical home socket! That would make for a good video lots of smoke!

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 694
dude I bought those subs brand new in 1996 in a JL power wedge in NYC on canal St for $600 that amp is worth about $2 so how about I will give you $150 for the subs and you throw in the amp for a test show on how to not plug the power and ground wires into a electrical home socket! That would make for a good video lots of smoke!

Username: Legionstdotcom

Newtown, Pa U.S.A.

Post Number: 6
wow you have got to be kidding... you have no idea what your talking about, the amp isnt top of the line but it isnt shitty either, and the subs are expensive also, the amp makes them subs thump harder than what you got, you probably have the lil ipod surround sound thing and think your bad a s s

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 335
Legions....the Amp really does suck....it's on this site's list of "what not to buy". The subs are good. JL makes good stuff...are the w6v2's?

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 580
Who in their right mind would run 3 JL W6's with a Sony amp? Oh, and LegionstDOTcom, if you clicked on James's name you'd see that's he running a Brahma 15", so to answer your comment, no those subs definitely will not thump harder than what he's got.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 707
hahahahaha these guys make me laugh. Dude I told you I have those subs sitting in my garage I used to run them off of a PPI a600.2 that JL recomended when I bought them new in 96. I bought them brand new for $600 and the amp for $600 from a wholesaler in NYC. I love these subs they do slam you are right about that but I have heard the way they are supposed to sound from a real amp not some garbage sony. Your right buddy I have no idea what I am talking about but the sad thing is apparently I know a lot more than you which doesnt say much for you now does it!

Bronze Member
Username: Aaaavv

Post Number: 26
legion you have no idea what you are talking about. that sony amp is a cheap as amp the sells for $120 dollars that promises to put out 1200 watts. get real, whos gonna believe that. you get what you pay for. that amp is way over rated, not true rms

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 338
Legions...have you ever looked inside one of those Sony amps? ROFL.

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 198
hey legions...dude...sony does nto have a true rated power..they payt someone to slap big numbers on there amps and subs and call it a day...other companies actually have everything rated not sony though...piece of garbage...and yes those subs hit ahrd...but cant compare to james 15 inch brahma...that bump!

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 668
damn you guys made sure he will never come back to this site. my amp sucks...all of them, except my 225hcca, which i still havent got yet. any of you guys know where hifonics dealers are? there site blows and they just give the god damn run around. any near new mexico?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us