MMATS Vs. RE

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 69
Can anyone help settle this dispute. Me and a friend have different views on the juggernaut sub vs. the x.x.x. Which one would have the best sq and the most spl if they were in the box made specifically for them? Thanks for the help

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 440
apples and oranges, both are great

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 108
i would agree never heard and x.x.x but mmats make sick subs( got one lol) and ive heard great things about the x.x.x from this forum the only thing i can think of is price diff the juggernaut goes for around 500-700$ brand new...not sure on the x.x.x price thou...but ya great subs...but would go witht the mmats jsut from personal experience...

Bronze Member
Username: Tips

Post Number: 69
whats the juggernaut homepage thing?

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 109
mmatsproaudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 465
it also depends on the type of set up ypu want. juggernaut is all spl, while the x.xx is sql. has grreat sq and great spl. yes the x.xx is a little cheaper and that is another reason it is soooo popular.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 185
yeh i'd have to agree with hunter with this one, it depends on the setup even though i'd prefer a x.x.x because i like sql and it doesnt hurt my pockets as much juggernauts. You save around 50 dollars depending on where you buy your subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us