Am I Dumb or are they?

Bronze Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 54
okay, if I am wrong you dont have to say I'm dumb. I have been into car audio since I was 16, and its been almost 2 years now. I have picked up many things over this time from various sources. Anyway to spare you all my life story my questions are these. I talked to this kid at my school about car systems and he said his friend had an awesome system that consisted of 2 12" Rockford Fosgate Kickers. I have never heard of those be4. Is it a high end comp sub or does it exist? Maybe I sound dumb but I have never heard of it. I responded "well theres R.F. and theres Kicker but not both in one"

The other one is my friend told me he was buying two 12" JL W5's from someone for pretty cheap. Did JL have a W5? Even in their discontinued series I didn't see them. Is this a "made up sub" or is/was there a JL sub with the W5 tag?

Bronze Member
Username: Cb9869

Post Number: 40
there is no such thing as a rockford fosgate kicker

there used to be 10", 12", and 15" w5's but they are discontinued

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Post Number: 125
Hehehe an RF Kicker.... =) That would be cool.... Not really though.... ehehehe...

Bronze Member
Username: Mrdark

Post Number: 22
i have a couple 12w5's. pretty good subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 27
Yea no RF Kickers, there both different comps. The w5's were pretty good for an older sub. They are discont'd
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us