I need help...

Bronze Member
Username: Samio866

Post Number: 16
Basically the audio source is from my computer, (2.5 mm headphone jack) to a Logitech 2300 and the outputs (L and R) goes to my speakers, and the subwoofer i took out and runned that amplified signal to my QSC 2450 Amplifier thats pushing only 1 channel of power (1400 Watts) into my Pioneers. What happened was that somehow the damn receiver blew or gave up on me, and now nothing works, I dont have a receiver and I dont feel like buying a whole new Logitech 2300 again... so what are the options?

I have atleast $200 to spend, but I'm not really into investing a whole lot of money.

(The other channel on the QSC Amplifier is open... Perhaps I will bridge it and buy a better subwoofer later on...)

I really don't know how to get 2 signals from the computer from 1 jack... and before I buy anything, I might as well ask for help from people who know what there doing.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I was thinking of getting a Stereo Jack to (2 RCA L & R ) and pluggin the RCA males to the receiver inputs, and run the speakers from the receiver, I dont need it to be super loud, just loud... http://www.bizrate.com/receivers/sony-str-de197-2-ch-stereo-receiver--pid1167680 4/compareprices__keyword--stereo+receiver.html That would do... what you guys think?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Anybody?

Silver Member
Username: Mvanmeter

KY USA

Post Number: 105
Pioneer VSX-516 receiver.

From the "line out" of your audio card, 3.5mm stereo plug to two RCA male connectors. Plug those into the AUX input of the Pioneer receiver. Hook your speakers to the normal L-R outputs. If you have a powered sub, then the LFE output (non-amplified) can connect to the sub. At least I think that is what you are asking ????

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1985
Ok Sam, I see you're working on the audio system for your computer? Martin, I think he's powering his Pioneer subs with his amplifier and all that. I recommend www.ficaraudio.com if you want to buy a new sub for it. I recommend that receiver as well.

If you're using RCA's you just need a splitter (with males or females depending on what you need) and if it's not..you need a splitter for the mini jack ouptputs, then an RCA splitter from mini jack to rca..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us