B&W or PSB.....I'm confused

Username: Pal

Pune, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 2
hi guys....i'm a newbie and i've been following this msg board for around 3-4 weeks now. Please help me too in deciding as to which speakers to go in for...
I had made up my mind on B&W S602 S3, along with NAD 320BEE or NAD 352 (depends on how much money i'm left with) and NAD 521 BEE CD player... But now someone is suggesting me to go in for PSB Image 5T instead of the B&W. And i've heard that PSB goes really well with NAD as they have the same parent company. I had a demo of the B&Ws and i fell in love with those, but now help me.......what shd i do....

Username: Javelina

Post Number: 5
Manish,
Do you get NADs in India? 220V?
Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Highlands Ranch, CO USA

Post Number: 515
Manish:

Stick to the B+Ws. Both B+W and PSB are very fine speakers, but if you fell in love with the sound of the B+Ws, then that is probably the right speaker for you. Get the B+Ws and don't look back.

Pune, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 3
Thanks Hawk....even i wanted to hear that :-) !!

And yes after looking around i've realized that we do get almost all the good names in India too, although they might be bit hard to find and somewhat expensive than the prices in the international market....but yes its there...

Pune, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 4
and one more question.....is NAD 350 / 352 good to drive the B&Ws ? i think so, of all the research i have done in these days....i think it shd be good...cos the 372 is really out of my range as of now...
Thank god i did some good R&D otherwise i had almost bought Bose !!

damir
Unregistered guest
i bought nad C 350 few weeks ago, and i love it!
i was thinking about C 320 bee, but bought 350 because it has more power (+10w per channel).. but they say that 320 is more 'musical'.. 8))

still haven't bought the speakers, though...
i'm thinking about Acoustic Energy Aegis EVO 3..

maybe somebody suggests something else?
thanx, and manish, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW SYSTEM!

damir
Unregistered guest
i forgot...

have you considered B&W 602.5 s3?
it has and extra bass driver...

Pune, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 5
Thanks damir for the best wishes!!

i never even saw 602.5 in the shop or even the catalogue that guy gave me......lemme check out...thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us