Fluance is it for real?

Username: Ryan1522

Post Number: 9
Has anyone listened to speakers made by Fluance. All the reviews have been very good. They said there good speakers, best for the value, although doesnt produce much bass. Whole systems are cheap and theres a 5 year warrenty on parts/labor. You buy the stuff directly from the manufactor so no middle man. Here check out the site
http://www.fluance.com/

Bronze Member
Username: Hokievt

Post Number: 35
I have the SX-HTB's and they are all that and a cup of tea. Bass is missing compared to my Technics stereo speakers but not by much. Musically, they lean more toward jazz or classical rather than rock. Steely Dan is great on the SX's. HT speakers almost assume you will buy a subwoofer so they go easy on the bass. But they have more bass than 90's of the small speaker systems that compare at that price level.

You will not find anything close at this price range or even double. They can do double duty for music and movies and I found few speakers that could do that well..

Cons: The center channel is somewhat tinny to me. I may have it adjusted wrong. The SX's need a bit of power to get moving. I'm pushing 70 watts at them and that may be the minimum.

They are the real deal.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1511
Yup, they are for real!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us