A message for Jan Vigne

Username: 1crazedcat

Post Number: 1
Hi Jan, I am 1crazedcat from stereophile. I see that you have accused Superjazzyjames or James as you call him of being me more than once. We are not the same person, so cut it out already.

A little background: from March, 2008, through August, 2010, I read various audio forums. Then I was injured (no sympathy please) and required rehab. I was not able to use a computer again until April of this year. I never joined any forums because every question I ever thought to ask was answered and I did not want to deal with you Jan. I don't want to insult you or your friends here, so I'll spare y'all the whole p!ssin' match. Suffice to say, I find you knowledgeable, but not my kind of guy.

Yes, I did post a picture of a cat in a shelter. I was considering adopting her, but she was deathly afraid of men. Apparently, a "man" had abused her. So I adopted another cat. He's just not as cute as the one on my sp avatar.

I will not be back to eCoustics for any reason in the future, so I won't see any responses to this post. I just wanted to clear the air. Thank you for cutting your crap, at least as far as bringing me into your wars.

Gold Member
Username: Superjazzyjames

Post Number: 1682
Well 1cc, I know said that you won't be back. However, should you come back, thanks for clearing that up!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us