Klipsch Synergy Speakers

Username: Mdchap927

Post Number: 1
Hello All,
I have had my Synergy's for over 3 years now. I know they are good entry level speakers. However, I am not a tester or even an audiophile but have had some experience with a lot of different systems over the years. Not everyone's listening preference is the same. I have 4 sf-30 1 c-10, 2 ss-2 & 12 sub. Powered with a Yamaha v-663 7.1, I think it lists out put at 90 WPC. yeah right. But it is loud, especially when jamming up the rock band. Well, to my point, for the price and the balance of my system I had a little tweaking to do on my amp to get the mid range sound that I personally like. If you like your highs bright you'll love these speakers. However I did notice this back in the early 80's, the horns are just bright. My friend had a pair and I remember him telling me I can crank these as loud as I want and if they blow Klipsch will replace them. As a matter of fact they challenged me to blow them. Hmmm... don't know how true this is but that was shared with me. I guess if you are looking for good sounding speakers for a fair price these are a perfect combo for you. I like how I have set these up and the depth and range that these speakers deliver. I will keep these for as long as they last. I am very happy with my setup. I would like to know if anyone else has a similar experience. Overall if you do not want to spend more than 5 grand on a system this is the best in that price range.

Thanks for all the other posts here!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5542
Have you ever heard anything else?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us