Audioquest River Series interconnects

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 2490
Recently bought a 1 mtr pair of Audioquest Columbia interconnects with the 72v DBS (Dialectric Bias System) battery pack, making it the same as the Colorado series.

Having recently (and still am) used Chord Cobra and Van den Hul D102 Mk111 interconnects, both of which I really like and they do a great job keeping things very near to neutral, I must say how impressed I am with the AQ Columbia's. There is more of a sense of black background, space and delicate detail being delivered than with the previous cables. There seems to be something sweeter in the presentation and something I find hard to describe - a vibrancy to the music perhaps. But I do know these will be staying. I have these connected from the Saturn to the pre-amp and I'd sure like another pair from the pre to the power(currently the Chord), but that will happen sometime in the future only if I can get a steal of a deal on another pair. Worthwhile audtion if you can get your hands on these.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 13524
Very nice looking active cables, M.R.

I have never heard any of these...

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 2502
I'm liking these cables more and more each day Nuck. They seem to have made the system really sing well. More of an improvement than any other cable I've tried - not that I've tried that many mind you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us