A.J.'s HiFi Tips

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8964
Just for the heck of it here is a fun read, full of useful and not so useful information. Gotta love A.J.!

Bronze Member
Username: I_am_kirk

Post Number: 70
http://www.vandenhul.com/userfiles/docs/Hi-Fi_Tips_and_Hints.pdf

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8965
Thanks Kirk...I put that link on and then had the computer freeze, had to start over and forgot to put it back on before my break was up.

Bronze Member
Username: I_am_kirk

Post Number: 71
It was pretty useful. There's a ton of vinyl things that don't apply to me, and some soldering and chemical stuff I would never bother with. There was a lot of useful cable tips. It's tough to have speaker cables not touching power and other various cables though. I have a receiver for the tv, xbox, music, computer, cable etc. It's a pretty big rats nest lol.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 3172
If I'm hijacking Art, I'm sorry...

A guy posted a new method of speaker placement on Audio Circle. I'm going to try it out when I get some time off from work. It sounds like a great way to go about it. If someone else wants to try it in the mean time, let us know who it went. This page has an intro and a link to where he explains it step by step -

http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=64320.0

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8966
Thanks Stu...it's a great addition to this page.

Gold Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 1316
I did not realize I was supposed to buy my ignition wires for my Ferrari from Van den Hul. Laughs aside, there are some good tips in there.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 8998
Like I said A.J. is a bit eccentric but has some great ideas. At the very least it can be an entertaining read.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us