Khl cdr 2000

Anonymous

is it ture that when recording from an external source "custome recording", multiple tracks can not be finalized.

Username: M_deezee

Berkeley, California Usa

Post Number: 1
this is question is actually about the klh cdr1000,and stereo cd recorders in general. Does anyone know how I might go about transfering a speech that I have on minidisc to cd without the klh cdr 1000 automatically making new tracks everytime there's about a minute break in speech? I would like my klh to record the cd exactly the way I made the minidisc. Any feedback is appreciated.

Mad Monkey
Unregistered guest
Try mini disk to casett, then casett to CD, I think that may work because when I record casett to CD it does not make a new track # between songs.

Unregistered guest
where can I get a manual for the KLH CDR 2000
recorder?

Unregistered guest
where can I get a manual for the KLH CDR 2000
recorder?

Username: Chris_g

Post Number: 10
google it... ebay it.

Username: Musicmike

Greenville, Mississippi USA

Post Number: 2
I know many here have had a problem with this piece of equipment. I have FINALLY found a cd-rw that I can use with this recorder. It is the Memorex Music CD-RW. Before I was using SONY's 1x Music CD-Rs. They would work, but sometimes I would have to try as many as 10 times to record a song before it would record without static. The Memorex Music CD-RWs works fine.

I agree that KLH 2000 is very low end. I use it to record cassettes and vinyl to cd. I have found that if you want each song to have its own track then you have to stop recording after each song, and then start over with the next one. The next cd recorder I buy will be one that has a button you can push to creat a new track wherever you want it.

I know many of you here have had trouble with this recorder so I wanted to post the small victory I have had. The owner's manual is not much help.

Unregistered guest
where can one procure a manual for the klh cdr 2000?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us