Doh!!!

Username: Bluemando

Post Number: 6
So I bid on an Infinity Primus 150 at ebay over the holidays and I won it.... $25 + shipping ($20) I figured that was a pretty good deal for a good bookshelf set of speakers for my bedroom. Stupid, stupid, stupid... it was a single speaker.
The seller simply said the auction was for an Infinity Primus 150, 2-way Bookshelf Loudspeaker and then showed two pics of the same speaker (not together but in separate frames.) He never said it was for a pair of speakers, so I haven't a leg to stand on. So my question is this: Where can I get a single Infinity Primus 150... or can I use it as a third speaker in a surround-sound set up? Obviously, I'm not savvy on stereo issues.

Thanks
Johern

Silver Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 501
That sucks! I've done that before too. Luckily I realized my mistake right away and contacted the seller and he let me off the hook. The seller doesn't have the other one up for auction separately?

Gold Member
Username: Exerciseguy

Brooklyn, NY United States

Post Number: 1668
http://www.theaudiovideosource.com/1PrimusSeries.html

$55 + s/h

Username: Bluemando

Post Number: 7
Hey Cristopher, I just pulled the trigger on a used one this morning at Amazon.com ($40 + shipping.) I really appreciate the fact that you tried to help! Good karma to ya, man.

Thanks
johern
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us