Soudstage audio

Bronze Member
Username: Traxx

Swiftcurrent, Sask Canada

Post Number: 50
i have a set of soundstage loudspeakers that are not under warrenty and have desided to start dieying both tweeters in the fronts both drivers in the back.my question is does anyone else that owns thease speakers have simalar problems and can anyone help me get hold of this company they are a canadian company in qubec i have emailed them three times and no responce cant find there phone number help?

Gold Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1932
Who did you email?

Try info@jamindustries.com for Jam Indudtries. I have an email address (or two) for Erikson Consumer, a subdiary of JAM Industries, and I'll bet they are behing Sounstage Audio. They are also behind Ikon Audio. See this thread:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/270497.html

Man, what are they up to?

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Silver Spring, MD United States

Post Number: 181
I don't know, but its not giving me much faith in the Canadian speaker industry. Next time I buy, it'll be Made In China for me with Dogg Digital. At least they support their products...wait no....

Bronze Member
Username: Traxx

Swiftcurrent, Sask Canada

Post Number: 52
thanks for the help.just gotta wait for a call back now.

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1934
I don't know, but its not giving me much faith in the Canadian speaker industry.

Well, there are lots of established Canadian brands. I would be very surprised if these JAM brands were made in Canada... I'm sorry to say that they look like white van speakers. This from the distributor of h/k too.

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Silver Spring, MD United States

Post Number: 182
Yeah I know; I'm just joking around. They don't strike me as being of the quality of say, Paradigm. Their website isn't even as nice as SDAT...

Gold Member

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1936
I wonder if the guy on the other thread really bought his, or if the post is some sort of plant.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11122
Stealthy spam ???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us