Dell 5650 Speakers ???

Username: Kayakin02

Wilton, NY USA

Post Number: 1
I recently purchased this set of dell speakers. Is there any way I can hook these up to my TV? I have a brand new LCD TV, So I have lots of different ports to plug into... My new speakers have a Green, yellow and black connector that would typically plug into a computer.. Is there any way for me to plug these into my TV? They came with a Y connector, which does plug into my head phone jack on the TV, however minimal sound will come out... Is there any type of adapter that I can purchase that will connect into my Audio outputs?? Please Help......

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 3982
Your only hope is if your TV has an audio output jack, then you would run a cable between that and your Dell speakers' input jack.

Otherwise you'd have to run your VCR (if you have one)'s audio output jack and use its tuner for TV watching, or connect your DVD player's output jack to the Dell speakers for movie watching.

Username: Kayakin02

Wilton, NY USA

Post Number: 2
ok .. thank you for your help.. I'll see what i can muster up here.. I appreciate your input!

Bronze Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 44
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2177,CONTENTID=100 36

you need this!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us